Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****! Ive had a PAK Blue Raiden in my watch list for a few days now, it was on £8 this morning and i was going to put a bid on it but i was making dinner and completely forgot. It ended for £22. ****

I feel your pain Kiva...I've had that happen numerous times to me. Especially when I'm out and I run through a dead zone with weak signal when I use eBay on my phone. As someone else told me here, you never know the max bid on it.

Just received these now! Need at least another two pair for my custom 1/6 Mistral... Unless I try and replicate the arms based on these... But I'm thinking they'll be super fragile... :/

Best to just get another set, here on Amazon its $29.99 with free shipping.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Sentinel-Rising-Revengeance-Action-Figure/dp/B00BXUA9J8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379376009&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=ribo+gekko[/ame]

My mistake, guys. I mistook synysterfox's post, for a Red Raiden figure. So stop PMing me, dudes! :rotfl

Last edited:
well, im looking to do a 2nd rex custom. not sure if you need money or would like something else mgs related but im willing to do trades too. not looking to pay top dollar, most of the parts are goiing to be sold off including the poster.

well, im looking to do a 2nd rex custom. not sure if you need money or would like something else mgs related but im willing to do trades too. not looking to pay top dollar, most of the parts are goiing to be sold off including the poster.

Can I buy the mini Snake from you if you get it....lol

Can any of you pose those Dwarf Geckos next to the Medicom Old Snake? I'd love to see how they scale up.

Back