Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be amazing with some stuff from the new game. They could easily sell exclusive statues from MGS in general.

Heck I would buy them and I don't even collect statues.

ill post 1 or two pics, but im mostly winging it. Ive articulated his legs to a certain extent so far. But it is midnight so i may not do anything else until tomorrow

fine GAWD!!! do a good job or were all gonna laugh at you.
Well, i decided against work in progress pictures in case somebody decided to try and copy me before i even finished. And it may end in disaster. So ill post a couple of articulation results in progress pictures. But when im done ill take a few pictures off the legs off and describe what i did ect

s8s8.jpg

9p1z.jpg

This figure really, needs a new goblin or that kind of display stand to hold it in place. Because i can get its legs in to nuts poses now as there is literally no restriction to the body as the leg and the torso armor has 0 connection. If i had some better stands that could take the weight of the figure like the goblin stand id of posed more. But ive only done the legs for now. Ill play around with the arms tomorrow.

I can actually stand the figure back up again straight and all the armor pieces align and look fluid. But of course when you start articulating beyond what the suit was designed for you see the black undersuit, but it the price you pay for articulation

I keep on saying to my self that the PW version is better but im pretty sure im gonna end up getting this one also XD

Back