Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ridiculous how expensive these figures have gotten. They're not worth more than $59 at retail, in my opinion.

It's ridiculous how expensive these figures have gotten. They're not worth more than $59 at retail, in my opinion.

I agree. Play arts is not going into a good direction with these higher price tags. Especially with that new DC line going into the $80 range. :horror

Not digging the BB, the unpainted proto looked much better

I think with them being bigger and better quality they are still 'worth it' if you will. Some are just shying 12" and although not proportionally in scale like 1/6 there still pretty good even with the odd QC problems

Much more and they won't be, Solidus definitely wasn't worth $120 even though it is a great figure

I might end up selling my entire PAK collection (except MGS) if all the new characters from the line are more expensive. I got the DC variants but I won't be able to complete them if Superman, Supergirl, Aquaman are that expensive. Same for Ken, Sakura and future SF figures. And I refuse to pay these new ridiculous price

@bangkok_wolf

I got the Tiger Stripe on ebay for about $70, then a few weeks later I bought another one cause I found one for $20 on Yahoo Japanese Auctions!!! So I have the second one on its way. For the Olive Drab...I bit the bullet and paid $225 for it x__x and I have a second one on its way for $100, cause the Croc Cap is missing. I will display one of them without the croc cap, and the other with it.

Just got my 1200 leds in for various lighting projects. Btw i can make you guys custom detolf lights if you guys are interested pm me. So the reason for this message is the comic they sent to me. Its kinda weird.............

7uvy2a5u.jpg

sent from a tormented past

Hi guys, I'm too lazy to go back in the huge amount of post so I would like to know if somebody can give me the link of the guy doing custom stickers for HT base.
Thanks

You got the raiden and nvg guy as well as possible others from gencofett on ebay i can feel it...............

sent from a tormented past

Nope, he was selling Raiden and NVG a little too much. I got a NVG sealed for $50 on Yahoo Japan Auction, and the opened one from this member of MGS JD forum for $70. Plus a Raiden for $50 and my other Raiden I got for $15.

You guys should really check out Yahoo Japan Auctions...find some CRAZY prices for stuff. like the MGS1 Premium edition for like $20 for example

@bangkok_wolf

I got the Tiger Stripe on ebay for about $70, then a few weeks later I bought another one cause I found one for $20 on Yahoo Japanese Auctions!!! So I have the second one on its way. For the Olive Drab...I bit the bullet and paid $225 for it x__x and I have a second one on its way for $100, cause the Croc Cap is missing. I will display one of them without the croc cap, and the other with it.
$70 sounds reasonable, but $20 ? That's a STEAL :horror
Wish my luck were that good

I was meant to have Ada today, but customs decided to have it for a while... so i had to expend my picture taking energy elsewhere

7prl.jpg

Hold R1 to Ninja run Raiden

if6w.jpg

7isl.jpg

qbqc.jpg

nlyc.jpg

xltv.jpg

Back