Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They jerked me off saying they had no more in stock. It's nothing but a bunch of hipster ****** bags who will not go out of their way for you.

You've never went out of your mind and embarrassed somebody in the store. I love doing that when people are lazy. You should see me in Best Buy it's practically Comedy Central. I get them running around bumping into each other like retards. You could call me the Cobra Commander of buying & selling.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

You've never went out of your mind and embarrassed somebody in the store. I love doing that when people are lazy. You should see me in Best Buy it's practically Comedy Central. I get them running around bumping into each other like retards. You could call me the Cobra Commander of buying & selling.

:mwaha

I've gotten more ballsy with people the older I get, but the next time I get service like that I definitely got to try that.

Did you happen to see the new photos of snake in the boss on kojimas Twitter page the do that posted them had the same Avatar as the guy that's doing customs

Sorry I'm at work I can't. There are three photos by another user on his Twitter page just look at it you'll find them.

Man just had my Red Raiden cancelled by forbidden planet. The suppliers are not sending them stock so no Red Raiden for me :(

I hope that doesn't end up happening to me I ordered mine on eBay from lookout toy store. That sucks to find that out now after all this time and it's harder to get.

Jason can you post a link to these images of Snake and the Boss? I tried looking on his twitter I can't find anything but a bunch of nonsense.

Jason can you post a link to these images of Snake and the Boss? I tried looking on his twitter I can't find anything but a bunch of nonsense.

bjkgfd6ceaap9j8.jpg

bjjvu5tcqaazfgl.jpg

bjj0uwoccaaypyx.jpeg

bjjkeecmaaazrh.jpg

Those are awesome photos bro. Managed to make the Boss not look so ****ty. Not an easy task!

Back