Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well do you mean the TTS head?

Yeah, the TTS model is canon to me, it's a de-aged MGS2 model after all. I just need all these then I'll be happy:

allsnakes4.png

It still bugs me that they used Naked Snake's head in SSBB.

I think the only logical explanation is that somewhere between MGS2-4 Snake began to look more and more like Naked Snake, which is why he looks exactly like BB in Snake Vs. Monkey, Ape Ecape 3 and SSBB. That's way too many games to screw up a look, so maybe it's canon? :dunno

Wait, Snake's eyes are green, even in MGS2.

They are? I knew they weren't like BLUE! like Big Boss's. Maybe take a screencap of the eyes close up in TDOMGS2?

When I think about it, I think you're probably right. But even still, I think his canon eyes are probably blue because of MGS4. It's better that way in my opinion.

IIRC, he even had a Snake like slit to his pupil in TTS.

I like the green eyes, it goes with his sharp features. I never knew that MGS4 he had blue eyes, or I'll definitely go WTF at that time. :slap

Yeah that's what I remember now, for some reason I had it in my head they were always blue. But IIRC, the green in TTS was a very light Green color. Didn't have that dark contrast of MGS2.

Guys, has anyone buy anything from the Konami style online store? I want to buy the PAK Raiden but in the website it didn't show any processed purchase but in the Paypal account said the payment has been sent.
I email'd to 3 different konami accounts and none of them has answer me

Back