Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Revoltech Big Boss figures from BBTS. There are so many great poses that you can do with this figure I just had to buy multiples. 2 to display in different poses and 1 to keep sealed just incase.

I was going to get two to have one in the box but I change my mind. Definitely hope they continue with more figures, namely Solid Snake.

Just got my Revoltech Big Boss figures from BBTS. There are so many great poses that you can do with this figure I just had to buy multiples. 2 to display in different poses and 1 to keep sealed just incase.

I like your Zangief statues! I really should have gotten multiple figures, too :(

I like your Zangief statues! I really should have gotten multiple figures, too :(

Thanks Solidus, I collect a little bit of everything, which is a problem.:panic: It's a fun problem though. :D I'm planning on displaying one Big Boss in the crouched position with the box over him and the other in a dynamic pose. I'll post pics once I do.

Here he is with part of my MGS collection.

Agreed, like the poses you have for your MGS figures!

Apologies if this has been posted but does anyone have a comparison shot of the PAK MGS Peace Walker Snake (Battle Dress Ver.) Premium Package Version and the regular? Was it just the paintjob that was different?

I just received the Premium Package, sealed, from a japanese seller on ebay but the PAK figure in there doesn't have the "Premium Package Ver." on the front but I think the paint is a little shinier but not 100% sure.

Thanks!

actually mine arrived today but i wasnt home so i got the dreaded door tag. ill be picking it up tomorrow. who was the seller if so? if it doesnt have the premium package seal then its probably not. did it have the original plastic on it or did it look resealed? i hope we dont have to look forward to bootleg kits. i dont have the patience for that right now.

I checked on youtube and mine seemed to be sealed in the same way, just a clear bag, taped at the top, similar to how new Hot Toys are bagged.

The seller was j-store_apprecltd. From your experience with the other exclusive PW PAKs, is the seal supposed to be a sticker on the front window?

As I mentioned, the paint work looks glossier on the figure than the regular version but I really am not 100% sure.

I bought from them too. If you look on my flickr page you can see a comparison between the kazs and see if the glossy difference between the two is the same as in the snakes and let me know. Mine actually is still in shipment it was my Kubricks that were in.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

What's the Masked Grey Fox posed like? Does he have something in his hand?? intriguing

Got one all set up. I highly recommend it. Sorry about some of the pics. Im not the best photographer.

Here he is with part of my MGS collection.

Back