Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks badass. I went on ebay to see the prices of them and the cheapest was like $250 shipped to me! I was upset -_-

I completed Portable Ops for the first time last night and i was looking to buy any good 1:6 representation of Big Boss and id already had the HT Naked Snake so i considered the battle armor. Id need to save up anyway so maybe one will pop up cheaper by then

Eagle eye it man, good deals rear their heads at the most unlikely chance.

$250 is only £160 converted, that's not a bad price shipped if you somehow managed to escape custom charges. Was it on evilbay?

Eagle eye it man, good deals rear their heads at the most unlikely chance.

$250 is only £160 converted, that's not a bad price shipped if you somehow managed to escape custom charges. Was it on evilbay?
I actually checked and its £185 posted! Forgot about the postage. Id rather buy a HT Naked Snake again before that price as they can be got for £130 (with the user low value gift marking). Though i still love the battle armor suit and shield with the facepaint head. But i was expecting it to be a good bit cheaper. I wish HT would announce Phantom Pain Big Boss so i dont need to worry about these versions of the figure because TPP is my favorite sneaking suit

What an awesome haul Jason! :clap

I just got this in the mail:

20130430150129.jpg

That's pretty awesome, I guess Shinkawa really likes doing a profile shot of the main character for each game now.

I know right? I love the clothes but there's so much more things that I want other than those, they would never take priority over my other collectibles.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Got my Raiden today. He is not that bad and that base was a pleasant suprise. I actually forgot that it comes with one, since not many pics include the base for some reason. Luckily I have had quite many play arts figures without any big quality issues whatsoever. Though my raiden has a bit loose "hairpiece" and facemask. It does fell off by itself, but it is a bit loose.

I don't ever pay with people list their ebay stuff for i always wait for the auction to end then I send them a message and talk them down. Most of the time people are listing too high anyways.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

My 3A Rex arrived, sadly it appears the seller managed to catch one of the flaps under the legs on the polystyrene and its broken :/

942757_10200662845405932_214360849_n.jpg

Back