Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could have been perfect but still they look ace.

7218E0FE-5F86-4AD1-9F10-A0DBE571C183-32007-00003146274482D3.jpg

Good stuff JK, she looks way better in person and nice job on zipping the suit up :hi5:

hopefully it turns out well, the Alien queen they did looks pretty good. I've been wanting some smaller MGS figures, but the PAK just aren't my style

What you can count on with Revoltech is between them releasing news of a figure and when it's actually released is very quickly. They did a fantastic job with Zone of the Enders which they are still doing, were up to 7 figures and 5 are out. So we can expect a mound of MGS from them. You never know, we might get a REX from them :pray:

What's wrong with people showing off their customs here?We discuss general MGS stuff which means anything goes.Let's just enjoy the MGS universe here.

What you can count on with Revoltech is between them releasing news of a figure and when it's actually released is very quickly. They did a fantastic job with Zone of the Enders which they are still doing, were up to 7 figures and 5 are out. So we can expect a mound of MGS from them. You never know, we might get a REX from them :pray:

How awesome would an entire Shinkawa inspired MGS1 line be?!

Showing off customs is fine, but there's no need to disguise them as official HT teasers that get people excited for no reason

I'm glad were on the same page on the issue, this is the exact point I've been hammering out.

Showing off customs is fine, but there's no need to disguise them as official HT teasers that get people excited for no reason

So if I'm reading correctly, those of you complaining are upset that his custom fooled you into thinking it was a legitimate HT release and you don't like being fooled?
With all due respect, that's kinda petty. Especially to lambast the guy for sharing something he took a lot of pride and effort in.

Count me as one who loves to see quality customs professionally presented which this is definitely one.
Keep 'em coming!

The customs figures I've seen here are just awesome and can shine all by themself, no need to pretend they're HT stuff. Seems pretty immature IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is pretty annoying when a custom is advertised like it's an official product.

It gets people excited... until they read the fine writing.

Thankfully it doesn't happen that often. It a very nice custom though.

It takes like a whole 2 seconds to figure out that's not an official product. Come on guys :lol

Back