Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unnecessary? really?
I think that it could really help people who want to bash their own.

Unneccesary to make it look like a HT teaser.

:lecture

tumblr_lrbs1lvwlS1qe7lfq.gif

Yeah I have made up my mind sometimes ago and you won't see any more customs of me here that is for sure.

Well maybe they should stay in the customs thread since it's the only thing you offer in this thread. We can be discussing w/e about MGS... and then...

HERE LOOK AT ME I MADE A CUSTOM SO PLEASE DROOL OVER IT!!

wow, someone is good at designing and likes to show off and that is wrong, showing a teaser is the same as saying , "my new customs figures pic coming up". i dont find anything wrong in that...

Well maybe they should stay in the customs thread since it's the only thing you offer in this thread. We can be discussing w/e about MGS... and then...

HERE LOOK AT ME I MADE A CUSTOM SO PLEASE DROOL OVER IT!!

Take it how you want. I just share my custom cause I love bilding figure way more than collect ready made figures. I just want to share what I like to do and my passion for mgs.

The reason I'm no participating is becasue of the language barrier, english isn't my mother tongue and sometimes it's hard to try to reply as much as you want :wave

I don't think anyone has issue with progress shots and the final product, but most in here just looked at what Vendrell did was just spam and annoying.

Take it how you want. I just share my custom cause I love bilding figure way more than collect ready made figures. I just want to share what I like to do and my passion for mgs.

The reason I'm no participating is becasue of the language barrier, english isn't my mother tongue and sometimes it's hard to try to reply as much as you want :wave

You're a great custom builder and I'm not downplaying your work at all. But when the only thing you bring to the table in a collectible thread is customs... it just seems like they should just stay in the customs section.

I would say make a MGS customs section but I think you and a handful of others would be the only creators in it.

Resident Evil Customs thread is a mountain of different customs and multiple makers and it's a thread that deserves to stay.

This whole situation blew up into something it shouldn't of, it's just something that most got annoyed with.

Last edited:
I thought that's what this thread was for everything MGS including customs. I like to see what's out there, not only read about MGS.

Elvis’s customs are great , but as i said in the official Resident Evil thread there is a place to post customs why post in the hot toys thread ? in this case Metal Gear Solid collectibles.

Im being honest here i come to this thread and see if anything Mgs related is coming out. then i see customs which is great don't get wrong but it shouldn't be in this thread Imo no disrespect to anyone .

Back