Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While waiting for my 3A Rex i've completed my Koto Rex. Some how i messed up and painted the ray dome upside down so will have to go back and fix that :slap
IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

Brother!
IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Those pictures are sick they're almost in scale with each other. I retook pictures of all my stuff with HD pictures check it out

Sent from the Shell by codec.

I need some advice and helpage from experienced European 3A'ers.

I've never ordered anything 3A before, so i dont know all of the available options we have in Europe (im in the UK). I am tempted by Rex, but i really want a Ray. But i dont know if we have any websites that cater to us without needing to order Internationally.

Or even if we do would it be cheaper to order international? Bottom line i want the cheapest 3A rex/ray i can. Any help would be appreciated

i think the cheapest way to order is from bambaland direct, cos most retailer sell it bambaland price plus shipping,
but the prob is u have to be aware when bambaland is putting it up for pre order which will be up for around 24-48 hours and also u have to pay in full up front, that could mean waiting a year or more for ur figure
,but u do get the exclusive version

While waiting for my 3A Rex i've completed my Koto Rex. Some how i messed up and painted the ray dome upside down so will have to go back and fix that :slap
IMG_5384.jpg

Brother!
IMG_5390.jpg

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/Rampage_017[/quote]

That looks great!
Waiting for my Koto to arrive

Where did you get that base? Any links?

I'd love to have Rex displayed like that facing off against Ray!

Hey guys, thought I'd posted my final repainted Medicom Old Snake, what an awesome figure with some minor tweaks!

20130119194454.jpg

20130119194038.jpg

20130119194154.jpg

20130119194505.jpg

zoomtoseedetails.jpg

Came out awesome Ryan just sucks it has a horrible neck I wish there was some way to get by that

Thanks Jason! I'm still figuring out what to do with that darn neck!

Oh, I saw that you've gotten the HT Snake, congrats! Did you rike it?

Honestly I love it its way better than everybody's *****ing about I have no gripes other than the ankle and rest articulation the figure has plenty of articulation to spare I wouldn't worry about it

My speculation on the neck problem is it could probably be sculpted like the metal boss head where is 1 solid neck all the way down that'd probably fix it

I know its a stretch anyone got a pair fatigues from the Medicom figure that they don't need ?

so all we have is raiden now with play arts. hes about to be released and no teasers of any other figures in the works. im getting annoyed with this. does anyone else feel my pain? wheres the obvious raiden or snake figure teasers? were not stupid, we know whats coming. at this rate we wont see another PAK figure til the end of the summer or fall. wtf.........

Back