Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koto REX is 1/100 scale. Should be around 4 to 6 inches in height.

Cheers buddy that sounds awesome. Just googled it, a painted model kit that you snap together and it comes with a mini snake? I'm in! I hope they do a ray.

Cheers buddy that sounds awesome. Just googled it, a painted model kit that you snap together and it comes with a mini snake? I'm in! I hope they do a ray.

No prob. But just so you know, Koto REX isn't painted :(. It comes in a gray base color, and you have to apply the camouflage pattern yourself. I'm still very excited to get it though. :yess:

I hope they do a RAY too. Then, hopefully a Shagohod.

While waiting for my 3A Rex i've completed my Koto Rex. Some how i messed up and painted the ray dome upside down so will have to go back and fix that :slap
IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg

Brother!
IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5395.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Nice pics,thanks for sharing

how i can show my Rex pics, ther are hd and this site dont like this

Have you tried uploading your pictures to an hosting site? Photobucket,minus,imgur,imageshack ect should work. Then copy n paste the direct link of each pic to the insert image tab on here.

I just found these super cool MGS arts and immediatly used them as wallpaper.
Even Raiden looks sexy :)
https://marcwashere.deviantart.com/?rnrd=20171#/d5rgo87

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice find. Wallpaper material there.

No prob. But just so you know, Koto REX isn't painted :(. It comes in a gray base color, and you have to apply the camouflage pattern yourself. I'm still very excited to get it though. :yess:

I hope they do a RAY too. Then, hopefully a Shagohod.

Ahh right, ok. That's not too bad then as I feel the grey it comes in is too light. Ill have to break my airbrush out!!

Few pics of my collection so far. Have more art in storage, Hot Toys Snake, Boss and 3A Rex on the way.

Need to track down a Solidus.

Art is from the MGS comics.

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

Back