Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, he's probably a little more than a 3rd taller than REX when he stands completely straight up like in the scene where Liquid takes over Ocelot at the end of MGS2. But the molds would probably be much more simpler since RAY had more of a human based body with just arms, torso and legs. Remember, were not getting a tail.

I guess we can expect Liquid Ocelot as a crappy EX pilot :slap

it sucks i got snake yesterday and i dropped the claymore on the ground and already stress cracked one of the legs. SOAB!

That thing feels very cheap and flimsy, you could probably buy a much better Claymore on the secondary market if you're that upset.

What do you think of the Stoner M63 Machine Gun? I think it's pretty well done since you can adjust the sights and remove the ammo box. It's nice that all 1/6 guns now can be broken down.

yeah i think theyll rethink that thought because i havent seen one good comment on this fig. and we dont know if it will have have a tail hes been kinda cryptic about how he responds to the question. i cant recall the article. but, if they were smart theyd make the tail the ex. day one buy for me from bamba if thats it.

yeah its awesome! also the reload slides too! its on a square peg. also on the other side there is another door. the claymore is really nice but yes it is crappy. btw im adding you to my list. youre alright.

Were not getting a tail, it's only the MGS4 license. No RAY in MGS4 had the tail, it was phased out from the design since I guess it was not a necessity to it's function.

I don't mind it being tailless, but it's definitely going to need to come with it's own stand since he doesn't have support struts like REX.

I would guess that if you find a balancing point like with REX it could stand on it's own... although I wouldn't recommend it since it would surely take a dive :lol

like anything with a tail itd give a central balance point from a physics perspective ray would seem to need it to stand and turn quickly . not sure why he deemed it unnecessary to keep it in any design. rays legs would have to be way in front of him even with the massive power in his legs. his arms would constantly need to be folded back too.

Well you got a point there, it's like that with quadrupeds like cats and their tail is essential to their agility.

You would think it would constantly fall over since it's so top heavy with it's flippers :dunno

Ah the McFarlane BAF RAY. I have that too, without a tail he wouldn't have proper balance and it doesn't help his feet are so damn tiny.

yeah i got a really crappy boxed set of figures that were water damaged. i got lied to, the pics were mint as i only buy minty. i got them in a perfect box. usps didnt even ding it thats how perfect it was. the seller tried to say usps must have damaged them like i was completely retarded. i kept the whole set for 75 because i made him refund partially 50%). took the baf rex parts and resold the figs for 80 because they were still fine. thats how i got him. the next week i got a mint set for 100 bucks!!!! not bad: free baf ray and a mint highly discounted set. im a hustler baby!

yeah i got a really crappy boxed set of figures that were water damaged. i got lied to, the pics were mint as i only buy minty. i got them in a perfect box. usps didnt even ding it thats how perfect it was. the seller tried to say usps must have damaged them like i was completely retarded. i kept the whole set for 75 because i made him refund partially 50%). took the baf rex parts and resold the figs for 80 because they were still fine. thats how i got him. the next week i got a mint set for 100 bucks!!!! not bad: free baf ray and a mint highly discounted set. im a hustler baby!

Nice deal!

Am totally displaying Kotobukiya Rex and McFarlane Ray next to each other. :) Bought Gundam bases for all my Metal Gear Mechas. The one that came with Kotobukiya Rex looks too plain, so replaced it with this instead:

sku_51488_1.JPG

finally .............painted the bandanas of my peace walker 1/6 custom metal boss figs. i used flat black acrylic if you must know. they almost look sculpted imo. lemme know what you think. :yess:

Back