Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been able to keep up with the forum since I was banned. But I got word that the ex versions will be shipping in the end of December and that it's speculated that north America wont see them until februrary. Which would roughly mark the anniversary of our payment. 3a can keep their ray.

I have not been able to keep up with the forum since I was banned. But I got word that the ex versions will be shipping in the end of December and that it's speculated that north America wont see them until februrary. Which would roughly mark the anniversary of our payment. 3a can keep their ray.

Banned? for what?

3A will complete their shipments by the end of January and seeing how they handled it so far I bet all the EX's will go out next month >_>

so im looking for a play arts kai solid snake and ninja. if anyone has any extra or can direct me to a place where they are not ridiculously priced please let me know. thanks.

so im looking for a play arts kai solid snake and ninja. if anyone has any extra or can direct me to a place where they are not ridiculously priced please let me know. thanks.

You wanted to buy my Snake figure a ways back but I did not want to part with it at the time. I do now though, I actually still have the two from then and they are MIB factory sealed. If you are still interested PM me and we can work out a price :wink1:

No Rex until Feb? FML, I really hope the ex versions resell for a bomb because I don't think it will be worth the wait.

Ok guys, here's an update on my MGS2 Snake.

This is version 2.0 MGS1 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur, painted by Amnur as well, and modified to have longer hair.

I think it looks perfect, just need to do some stubble and lower the sculpt on the neck a bit more, and the sculpt is ready to go. The sneaking suit will be done soon :yess:

hey plis, you said the version zero sneaking suit wasnt in peacewalker. that was your basis as to why you didnt care if you had the figure. ths is one of at least 5 screen shots with it.

hey plis, you said the version zero sneaking suit wasnt in peacewalker. that was your basis as to why you didnt care if you had the figure. ths is one of at least 5 screen shots with it.

Even still I can't justify 200$ for it at this point. The Red Ninja was nicely done and it was different enough to justify calling it a variant.

By the way I get Solidus on Thursday.

Just got notification that I was selected to get one of these sets:

mgs18.jpg

So pumped, can't wait for this! :yess: :yess: :yess:

So after searching and searching I cannot find play arts solid snake and ninja for decent prices. The only place I can find them is on the bay for crazy prices. Is there anyone that can help me out? I posted in the WTB section, but these are gifts and I cannot spend what people are asking on the bay. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks. :pray:

Back