Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after searching and searching I cannot find play arts solid snake and ninja for decent prices. The only place I can find them is on the bay for crazy prices. Is there anyone that can help me out? I posted in the WTB section, but these are gifts and I cannot spend what people are asking on the bay. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks. :pray:

Your still expecting to get retail prices which are roughly 60$, your just never going to find it at that price, ever again.

I have two Snakes, no Ninjas for sale but you wouldn't buy at my price. I'm not asking for anything crazy.

Your still expecting to get retail prices which are roughly 60$, your just never going to find it at that price, ever again.

I have two Snakes, no Ninjas for sale but you wouldn't buy at my price. I'm not asking for anything crazy.

I actually not expecting $60, but more around $80 per figure a piece which I have seen them selling for in the past month or so. Not to bring up what your asking price is but it is around $20 or so more than what I could buy on amazon right now. I would be willing to go higher than retail but i just cannot bring myself to spend more than $200 for the pair. Like I said if anyone has any leads just let me know. Thanks.

80$ is not even realistic at this point, the lowest I've seen on eBay was 110$ for Solid Snake not including shipping.

80$ is not even realistic at this point, the lowest I've seen on eBay was 110$ for Solid Snake not including shipping.

Got ya. Well if anyone has any they would like to part with for around $100 shipped each I could do that. Otherwise I guess I just wont be able to get them. Does anyone know if square ever does rereleases of the play arts figures? Do websites ever get restocks?

Just wait until Play Arts re-releases the figures and you can get them for $50 a piece. It's taking a while, but I'm sure that they'll do it at some point in time. These figures aren't exactly limited. Just keep and eye out.

Yes solidus that's a maybe not exactly realistic you have to find the site that is going to re get them. People buy them all up as soon as they're released

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Got ya. Well if anyone has any they would like to part with for around $100 shipped each I could do that. Otherwise I guess I just wont be able to get them. Does anyone know if square ever does rereleases of the play arts figures? Do websites ever get restocks?

Just wait until a local convention, assuming you have those, and get one there. You should be able to get them for retail there. I would never spend even close to one hundred for a PAK figure that's just a waste of money.

Just wait until a local convention, assuming you have those, and get one there. You should be able to get them for retail there. I would never spend even close to one hundred for a PAK figure that's just a waste of money.

What about Solidus? He's about $100 even at retail direct from Japan.

What about Solidus? He's about $100 even at retail direct from Japan.

And I think that price is absurd to begin with, but obviously for him the rule would be a little different since that's his retail price. If you think he's worth it go for him. At the very least if I was going to spend $100 on a PAK figure it would be on one that retailed at that price. I would go for Solidus before going for Snake or Ninja.

Congrats man. Didnt people have to be residents of Japan? I didnt enter the contest because I didnt think I was eligible.

Yeah you did actually, since the Konami Style store doesn't ship overseas, but I was able to contact one of my proxy friends in Japan to help me out with it :)

I really hope they come out with a regular version of this! I want the artworks, i love that stuff the most. Im thinking it'll have lots of unreleased stuff too

The convention route is your best bet. I got a Ninja at retail at NYCC from the Square Enix store. They even included a stand. Which is nice, because otherwise he falls on his ass in about half a second, great figure otherwise though.

The convention route is your best bet. I got a Ninja at retail at NYCC from the Square Enix store. They even included a stand. Which is nice, because otherwise he falls on his ass in about half a second, great figure otherwise though.

Yeah. When it comes to Japanese figures I often wait till conventions now because there is little reason not to. Especially with Bandai product and Kotobukiya and such since they all have their own booths.

My girlfriend scored me a Miller figure off of Amazon for 27$, hopefully it arrives in time for Christmas.

Nice, good deal. Not a fan of that figure but would love a Master Miller version.

I'm planning on doing him in 1/6 as I've always liked the character.

Nice, good deal. Not a fan of that figure but would love a Master Miller version.

I'm planning on doing him in 1/6 as I've always liked the character.

I'm not a fan either but I just need to complete the line. I get Solidus when I get home from work, after I have my fun with messing with it I will take some pics of the complete available PAK line :peace

Nice dude finally scored a miller after all this time that's awesome you're getting solidus today too I envy you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back