Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that Old Snake but the inner material that you put in between the muscle groups is the wrong color. You have it black, it's supposed to be like a gray blue.

I just want Hot Toys to release their own Old Snake figure. I'm considering selling my Medi Old Snake figure. I currently don't have it displayed with the rest of my collection... because it just sucks.

I just want Hot Toys to release their own Old Snake figure. I'm considering selling my Medi Old Snake figure. I currently don't have it displayed with the rest of my collection... because it just sucks.

The CQC knife it like a piece of paper lulz. I might toss that, Raiden and my Croc Cap Naked Snake if all are produced by HT. Medicom does terrible work.

It's impressive how many poses it can take. Can't wait to receive it, should be this week for me:peace

the articulation in the hips make it seem like you could make it appear like his head turns. also, that 360 view thing that page has going on is really cool when you move it. it looks like youre turning it in front of you in real life.

Awesome pics. But I'd assume that manipulating the hips to position the head might be easier said than done. According to one person on YouTube who reviewed REX, getting the figure to stand in any pose other than an upright position, is extremely difficult. So, turning of the hips might not be a good substitute for natural head movement - which REX doesn't have, unfortunately.

yeah, i hope it swivels at the leg and the crotch area. then the bend in the middle can be used in any direction. thus being able to twist him. that would also solve the rocking over problem.

Nice little review and plenty of pics. Further confirms that the beak does not light up, nice **** up 3A. Other than that I like what I see.

I specifically asked one of the engineers during q&a back in August about this and he said that it does light up.

I will contact HK again and I'll be waiting for Rad Toys Review and just sent Knives (person who does the review) a message to make the photo of that part.

I specifically asked one of the engineers during q&a back in August about this and he said that it does light up.

I will contact HK again and I'll be waiting for Rad Toys Review and just sent Knives (person who does the review) a message to make the photo of that part.

Appreciate it, although it seems like it's only light piped with the inner cockpit light.

8131516787_397dda73b0_z.jpg

8131543614_ce1bd7934b_z.jpg

Pure sex! Any day now...

This has probably been answered before, but do the batteries actually come with Rex? This really annoyed me about Ambush. Spending all that money for a figure just to have to go buy the specialty batteries just seems ridiculous to me.

I think Rex uses standard AA or AAA.

Ill barely use the light anyway, could have done without it. If it replaced the heads side-to-side movement like they said

Back