Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Rex uses standard AA or AAA.

Ill barely use the light anyway, could have done without it. If it replaced the heads side-to-side movement like they said

8131525079_45740f2f94_z.jpg

from wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battery_sizes Common names: SR60, AG1/SG1, LR60, 164/364

30000pieces-lot-1-5v-ag1-lr60-lr621-lr620-coin-button-cell-batteries.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ****. Looks like im not using the lights then... Is that double for the lazer cannon? That just sucks ass, those batteries cost a bomb.

yeah, though the same for the kaneda bike. those cheesy led stuff makes those items looks cheap and toyish. they should focus on the 4 D's: decent articulation, decent materials, decent details, decent extras, decent pricing, decent....:D

Oh ****. Looks like im not using the lights then... Is that double for the lazer cannon? That just sucks ass, those batteries cost a bomb.

I live in Europe and here they cost 60 cents per battery in e-shops (unless you are going for the most expensive brand).

im not going to use batteries in mine. you have to keep taking them out so there isnt an acid burn if the batteries happen to leak. i may however put some only in the rail gun. i think thats way cool, although gimmicky. its beautiful with out all the lights.

im not going to use batteries in mine. you have to keep taking them out so there isnt an acid burn if the batteries happen to leak. i may however put some only in the rail gun. i think thats way cool, although gimmicky. its beautiful with out all the lights.

Wow, that is a good point man. I didn't even think about leaking batteries. Yeah, I'm going to leave the batteries out too.

Hi guys, I posted this in the Rising thread, but figured I may get more exposure here.

I'm trying to track down a couple medicom Raiden figures loose, for customs I'm working on. If anyone is willing to part with one for a reasonable price, or know of a source, please get in touch.

Likewise, I'm looking for a loose Medicom Old Snake. Jason just asked for one so help him out first but please keep in mind I'm looking as well. I just need the figures/body suits and not the entire package.

Thanks guys

Got fresh news from the Factory and thought that I'll make an update here as well.

More REX retail batches will ship in November and we plan to start shipping Bambalandstore version (slightly different packaging, poster and Snake pilot) towards the second half of the month.

Thank you again for your patience!

Got fresh news from the Factory and thought that I'll make an update here as well.

More REX retail batches will ship in November and we plan to start shipping Bambalandstore version (slightly different packaging, poster and Snake pilot) towards the second half of the month.

Thank you again for your patience!

Any idea on when Canadian retail will see them?

My Rex should ship within the next couple of days. Really looking forward to getting this beast.

Back