Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate to break it to you guys but sideshow just sent me an email saying theyre pushing my last flex pay payment back til october so F us..............another month. WTF

Check out this art book:

5FF2F7B7-3AD6-4437-B36E-4AEDC8D0BC23-2050-00000195E442D7F7.jpg

:0

Well which is the book or books? Is it the "art of metal gear solid" on the left or is it the collection of bibles on the right. If it's on the right, there will be a lot more art in those given that they look a few hundred pages each and all the art books have roughly 170 pages.

$330 and limited to 2500 sets. Also its sold via lottery system,anyone can preorder but only 2500 orders will be picked to win. If you order and dont win your order is cancelled on/by October 25th. Also the artbooks are the two on the left,the five on the right are game scripts from MGS1 to MGPW.

Link:https://www.konamistyle.jp/item/71944

$330 and limited to 2500 sets. Also its sold via lottery system,anyone can preorder but only 2500 orders will be picked to win. If you order and dont win your order is cancelled on/by October 25th. Also the artbooks are the two on the left,the five on the right are game scripts from MGS1 to MGPW.

Link:https://www.konamistyle.jp/item/71944

What a crock of ****.

I would rather put that money that towards 1/6. Or 3A Metal Gear RAY.

Im addicted to the artbooks but **** paying around £200 and it only being a lottery is bull****!

especially when its probably got the same art. They should release a concept artbook from Shinkawa, i love that stuff

Im addicted to the artbooks but **** paying around £200 and it only being a lottery is bull****!

especially when its probably got the same art. They should release a concept artbook from Shinkawa, i love that stuff

Damn right, what's the point of celebrating the anniversary if everyone can't just buy the products without going through a dumb lottery?

I read that it's 800 pages, is that per book? I own all the MGS artbooks (MGS1-2-4 and HD Collection and I don't think any breaks 200 pages.

Good question, i have a feeling it'll include previously unreleased stuff. MGS3 had soo much artwork not shown since it never got an artbook :S

all i want is those two books, the rest art scenario books

on the play arts stuff they had a white variant at the show.

25thraidenbw.jpg

Damn thats badass!

more previews

25thraiden.jpg

credit to Touya

I really want the Artbook.The price isn't that bad,but a lottery?Alot of MGS fans will be pissed.
What's the point?!

even if it is all rehash material you can't really find those art books for less that $200 most places so its still not a bad deal.

You can't compare a new book to these older artbooks which have become collectables. They were all release for around $30-$40 each!
Why should they be limited in the first place?? My favourite aspect of the series is the amazing artwork/designs so thats a ****ter

more pics of white Raiden:
A1nC4a4CAAE9X9K.jpg:large

A1nDpW4CYAATnj0.jpg:large

By the way I checked that Konami site, I can't fully translate it to even put a order through for the artbook lottery...

I actually kinda dig the alternate color of Raiden, but there's no way I'm gonna spend over a $100 for just a repaint. I do hope the chest plates can be closed though. It would suck if that's not the case.

Jesus! 3A Metal Gear Rex is over £500 ??!

I was debating getting it if it was around £300. Guess not! Maybe it will come down, or i may get a 2nd hand deal. Though really id love Rey more

Well which is the book or books? Is it the "art of metal gear solid" on the left or is it the collection of bibles on the right. If it's on the right, there will be a lot more art in those given that they look a few hundred pages each and all the art books have roughly 170 pages.
sorry man just got outta work i meant the one on the right. i like how it makes a picture as a display i have the perfect spot for it.

Back