Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question, i have a feeling it'll include previously unreleased stuff. MGS3 had soo much artwork not shown since it never got an artbook :S

all i want is those two books, the rest art scenario books

on the play arts stuff they had a white variant at the show.

25thraidenbw.jpg

Damn thats badass!

more previews

25thraiden.jpg

credit to Touya

Nice please dont tell me this guy will cost the same as Solidus Snake

so what would be a good site to go to to PO the white one when it comes out? i know some sites even buy some up to sell so does anyone happen to know the sites that are notorious for that? im making sure i score one. i dont wanna wait too long and pay 200 for it like i did my 2nd red ninja and zero.

Forgot to add there is no shipping to the US for the lottery, they will not accept USA addresses. Therefore us Americans are SOL not sure about other countries. Have an even greater day:banghead

Forgot to add there is no shipping to the US for the lottery, they will not accept USA addresses. Therefore us Americans are SOL not sure about other countries. Have an even greater day:banghead

F em'. That's a fortune for a book that isn't the first printing of the bible itself! Collectors be crazy if they think that's a good investment!

I really want the books though, i hope they release a non collector version of this. From what it seems one book is the full illustrations and the other is all the sketches and concept art. I love the **** out of concept work, especially shinkawas! :(

Where the **** is my Rex!? Patience is wearing a little thin now:impatient:

It's been said on the 3A board it's more likely mid to late September at this point. I wish Ash would stop being a jerk off and ****ing say something about the biggest release ever by their company... I wouldn't put up with this no information thing for 6 months if it wasn't MGS... I don't care about 3A figures otherwise.

Last edited:
this is my very first 3a product and i wont buy any more because of this unless its MGS related either. very crappy customer appreciation. its an fn joke. my sideshow payment was pushed til oct 25th so does that mean that it could possibly be pushed back til then!?!?!?! i think thats more likely snake_plissken. maybe your bambaland is coming sooner. i got the retail version.

this is my very first 3a product and i wont buy any more because of this unless its MGS related either. very crappy customer appreciation. its an fn joke. my sideshow payment was pushed til oct 25th so does that mean that it could possibly be pushed back til then!?!?!?! i think thats more likely snake_plissken. maybe your bambaland is coming sooner. i got the retail version.

Bambaland orders will be recieved earlier then any retailer version. It should probably get to Bamba people mid October I'm guessing. Retailers will probably get theirs in November.

All this secretive **** by Ash is very irritating.

It's been said on the 3A board it's more likely mid to late September at this point. I wish Ash would stop being a jerk off and ****ing say something about the biggest release ever by their company... I wouldn't put up with this no information information thing for 6 months if it wasn't MGS... I don't care about 3A figures otherwise.

Agreed. Grabbing this Rex and Im out on 3A. Decided I will be happy with just Rex. Between the unannounced articulation deal and the lack of updates ect Im just gonna skip Ray. May change my mind when he actually comes out in 2yrs but for now pass.

Agreed. Grabbing this Rex and Im out on 3A. Decided I will be happy with just Rex. Between the unannounced articulation deal and the lack of updates ect Im just gonna skip Ray. May change my mind when he actually comes out in 2yrs but for now pass.

I think no matter what is ****ed up with RAY I am still on board since were already stuck with the Frankenstein neck REX.

Hiding that **** for 6 months was awful to do to the buyers.

But their hipster community comes out with "but none of the PO photos showed the head turn maaaaaaaannnn!!!"

ughh...

Havent been on this thread for a while and it seems like there are loads of hate(? anger may be) to 3A. Got some info that it'll be shipping this month (but it was the last one on the list - -'). I'm with some of u in getting only REX and then bye-bye to 3A. Mainly for 2 reasons

First is I'm not very certain how happy i would be with the Rex.
Second is I'd rather shift to Kotokibuya (hoping they continue with Ray) - seems more collector friendly in terms of space and funds

Dont know anything about the 3A community (and dont want to) ~ but i hope Rex would be THE grail as we expected. Nothing less.

I am with you guys 3A puts out some stupid ass figures. I just don't get there stuff or why anyone does get it. Anyway I can't wait for the Rex figure. Possibly my last figure from them as well. I do hope SSC starts making PF format MGS figures. I think it it going to happen!!!

Back