Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they might be cheaper on the site, but there will be huge shipping charge to your home (plus tax if in the same state)
And 3A has low price guarantee.

36cm Sitting

(old proto pic)
Metal-Gear-REX-4_1321020344.jpg

Should 6cm higher when standing

There is no way SS will be cheaper than bambaland.

Yeah generally Sideshow's price is the same price as the Bambaland price before shipping. So I would expect it to be $490 on Sideshow plus whatever shipping cost.

Hi, I,m Spanish ( european ). I just made a preorder in bamdaland for Metal Gear REX because seem that the free shipping is for international costumers too. I guess that Sideshow have a preorder very soon for REX, but I don´t believe that they have free ship too.

Anyway, in the process of order the item the website head me to Paypal, for make the buy of the item. For a problem with my card Paypal reject the payment. Then I thought that the pre order would not have been done, but in my email there is a Preorder advice with my numer of order. Then is possible make the preorder even if the item don´t is pay, right ??? The payment could be donde in August when the item will be ship ?

Thanks, and sorry for my poor languaje.

No, the item is not confirmed until the full payment unfortunately. It may have an order number now but when they check after the sale is done they will cancel those not payed for.

I got my confirmation email about 30 minutes after my order was completed. But yes the long LONG wait for this awesome piece.

Any idea how many pieces this will be?

I'mbetting that since it's licensed and been in development a long time they'll make more than they would've done otherwise.

THanks!

I cant wait to have this guy fight Iron Monger or something. He's going to be a beast!

Back