Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyborgninja.jpg

just got mine... loving the detail but hes a pita trying to get to stay standing up..

credit to valvoliner for getting much better poses than i was able to...

and sorry about the blurry phone pic... will try to post some more tomorrow.

Sideshow won't be charging $490 plus shipping, would they? They've never carried a 3a product before so I guess we'll wait n see

I managed to pre-order the Rex, and I feel a lot more comfortable knowing it's all paid for and I just have to wait for it to arrive, rather than worry about having other places sold out later on due to lack of info on exactly when it's dropping.

I guess it's too late to say that now if people didn't pre-order, but I personally was too impressed to lose out on what looks to be a one-of-a-kind collectible. I've been waiting for a long time for this!

Sideshow has carried a lot of ThreeA products. They are always the Bambaland price+shipping.

I know you have many 3A figures. How are their joints? - say, compare to others like Hot toys? I'm a bit worried because of the size of Rex and I don't own any 3A figures.
looking at the prototype pics, those joints look small and fragile for the size of parts :pray:

Rex is a different animal than anything else ThreeA has put out so I can't really speak to it specifically. All the huge 1/6 scale bots I have are very sturdy in the joint department but the joints are also huge.

ThreeA's quality is generally very high, but there might be a certain amount of fragility inherent in Rex that is unavoidable.

Possibly? No idea. I think the retailer distribution on some of the past releases through Sideshow has been sparse.

Even thought I didn't order through them, I think it's only right for 3A's price to be cheaper, to reward those who paid down early to get their items.

By the way, does anyone have an idea as to when REX might be up for pre-order on Sideshow?

Based on UPS and the reported weight of Rex with packaging (10-12 kg), shipping to me at least in Florida from Sideshow would be about $40 via ground.

So about the same price as from ThreeA if retailers do carry it at 10% off and shipping is about $40.

Nice didn't know snake was out yet. Just got my cyborg ninja figure a week ago.

not yet this guy got him early somehow, still looking for where has Fox for the best price. Had him ordered at amiami bu he's too expensive if he's not shipping with Snake

If that IS production version, it's much better than those convention 'under-lit' photos. His face (and partially badana) still looks a bit off thou.

Back