Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again me and some progress on my customs. :)

Here's an update on my Solid Snake from Sons of Liberty.

Changed the bodysuit with a triad one that i modified and redye to get that kinda blueish grey colour.

I got the head form cloudfilter some times ago for a naked snake and thought the feature looked exactly like Snake in mgs2.
I modded the hair by adding the one from the inflames big boss.

Still some pouches and stuff to add but it's coming there.

P1010911.jpg

P1010912.jpg

P1010913.jpg

and made some changes to my Naked Snake.
Sculpted an eyepatch and upgraded some gear.

P1010919.jpg

P1010921.jpg

Welp, I for one am wet with anticipation for Rex. I shall be ready at 5p PST!

All we need is to be logged into the site and refresh the page right?

Is it normal for he bambaland store to be completely empty? Not sure if I just need to register to be ready to order, or if I need membership?

The reward points seem enticing, but having to pay the TAX in california is pure murder. BAMBALAMBA IT IS!

I dunno, the reward points would be nice, but i don't wanna spend the money in the mean time :lol

Then there's shipping & customs, bambaland might be more reasonable with that

Last edited:
Passing on the 89 Batmobile for this Rex. Only room for one of em. Pretty sure Im making the right decision....Four more hours until Bamba release!:yess:

Passing on the TUMBLER for this Rex. Only room for one of em. Pretty sure Im making the right decision....Four more hours until Bamba release!:yess:

Fixed.

I'm pretty sure your making the right decision since the 89 Batmobile comes out next year!

I dunno, the reward points would be nice, but i don't wanna spend the money in the mean time :lol

Then there's shipping & customs, bambaland might be more reasonable with that

I'm just going to order this from Sideshow and pay off the NRD. Sideshow doesn't charge until something is ready to be shipped, and August is just great. In my case, I'll have to save up the money :lol.

Back