Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it does reflect the general mentality of his hardcore followers :lol.

I sometimes wonder if it is a title he gives himself, and companies play up to it to keep him sweet.

It's weird a print company would put something like that, I can understand dedicated fans putting him on a pedestal but companies etc.. Makes me wonder

I sometimes wonder if it is a title he gives himself, and companies play up to it to keep him sweet.

It's weird a print company would put something like that, I can understand dedicated fans putting him on a pedestal but companies etc.. Makes me wonder

He did reference himself as "god" reference in Peace Walker :lol. It was just so out there, and it seemed like something that was truly reflective of his ego. What's really pathetic is that people feel the need to constantly stroke it.

Like you said, I can understand that mentality coming from the fan base. But, as for the company, maybe they just want an endorsement from him on Twitter, or something :dunno.

When did you place your order?

I jumped on it immediately and I was one of the first, according to an email I got on the day I ordered. The guy I was talking to said the signature offer only applied to the initial batch of Ground Zeroes prints, but they would see about getting more signed. Did you hear anything more?

I'm very excited to see their upcoming posters, particularly their MGS4 and Phantom Pain ones since the Snakes in those games are so distinctive.

I added magnets to my 3A Rex for all the missile pods. They always fell off too easy when dusting or moving the damn thing, and I just got tired of it.

DKnsUQC.jpg

0myC70H.jpg

6YD350U.jpg

I added magnets to my 3A Rex for all the missile pods. They always fell off too easy when dusting or moving the damn thing, and I just got tired of it.

DKnsUQC.jpg

0myC70H.jpg

6YD350U.jpg

Nice Touch .

Caved in and pre ordered the Neno Snake with the bonus sleeve.

dont know where to get the nend wiith the sleeve, i just preordered him through bbts.

cryptdemon, thats an excellent mod, great idea! might look into that on mine. that could be a great mod on the railgun. i dont like the peel off design on it, it feels like im stressing it too much so i never take it off.

dont know where to get the nend wiith the sleeve, i just preordered him through bbts.

cryptdemon, thats an excellent mod, great idea! might look into that on mine. that could be a great mod on the railgun. i dont like the peel off design on it, it feels like im stressing it too much so i never take it off.
Good Smile Company's main site is the way https://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/gscnenwd00447.html

Reservations probably close soon

Guys I have a brand new metal gear rising premium package Japanese set (the one with the dwarf gekko figures, game, artbook, soundtrack, steel-book case) for $70 shipped to US/Canada.

Also selling my D4 mgs Keychains set (Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 - 12 Keychains in total). I wanted to keep it initially but don't think I am interested in em.

If anyone here is interested, drop me a PM. Thanks :)

you can sell **** on here unless your a premium member for one and two there is a section for that. Heads up so 1- you read the rules and 2- so you dont get an infraction from the mods.

you can sell **** on here unless your a premium member for one and two there is a section for that. Heads up so 1- you read the rules and 2- so you dont get an infraction from the mods.

Lol Chill man! I ll delete the post.

Btw, you mean I can't sell right? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you're a non PM member, just make sure to not publicly announce if you're selling anything. I kind of hate the new sales rules, but it is what it is...

Back