Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the seller if I could get some sort of partial refund instead of sending it back. The box was the only thing damaged. It was free shipping. He gave me a $15 refund for it, which was good enough for me. Add in the fact that I paid for half of this thing with a gift card, I really only ended up spending about $30 of my own money on it. Not too bad.

Anyway, took me about 3 hours to build. Came out pretty nice. I'm a bit disappointed that the cheeks on the mouth aren't actually on a joint of any kind. If you want them to open, you actually just switch out the pieces to one that makes it open. For all the stupid little pieces they have, you think they could do a little hinge joint for it or something. He's actually a pretty big figure. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to paint him, so he stays aqua marine for now.

XIYimwM.jpg

^^ Still looks good unpainted!

Got these in today from ebay, not official merch but there still great

Decided to by 2 of each one

Got my mgsvgz tape from rampagesss. Its pretty cool i guess. More of a display piece. It comes with 2 sides on the cover and a memo book with a faint picture of a tape on every page. Theres also a piece of paper in there with japanese writing i cant decipher. Ill post these pics and maybe someone can:

qy7e7egu.jpg

yjy4a3yh.jpg

y7ema5ur.jpg

y6ebyby2.jpg

mavajeve.jpg

Got my mgsvgz tape from rampagesss. Its pretty cool i guess. More of a display piece. It comes with 2 sides on the cover and a memo book with a faint picture of a tape on every page. Theres also a piece of paper in there with japanese writing i cant decipher. Ill post these pics and maybe someone can:

:hi5: Glad you got it!

qy7e7egu.jpg

yjy4a3yh.jpg

y7ema5ur.jpg

y6ebyby2.jpg

mavajeve.jpg

Gimme like one day and I'll try to translate that. I forgot tons of Kanji, so I'll have to check over my Japanese language books.

Just got word the MGS1 print is being printed now and should arrive with them in 4 weeks, should have it in around 5-6 weeks

Also made me laugh, the sign off on the email was 'long live Mr Kojima and his team' :lol

Just got word the MGS1 print is being printed now and should arrive with them in 4 weeks, should have it in around 5-6 weeks

Also made me laugh, the sign off on the email was 'long live Mr Kojima and his team' :lol

Kojima san is underrated. We as his followers and worshipers must spread the word of the pawah of the Almighty Kojima. :lecture

Got the same one! I asked if they'd be signed (like the first run of the GZ print), but haven't heard back yet. I doubt they will be, but fingers crossed!

Kojima san is underrated. We as his followers and worshipers must spread the word of the pawah of the Almighty Kojima. :lecture

We must. And you shall lead us, as his prophet :pray:

The night is dark and full of terrors, but fire burns them all away. Onwards, to shine the light of the glorious Kojima-sama...

I dunno I feel he's a little overrated but thats just me though.

That's why he needs to leave this got-danged series.

Back