Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, still in transit man. im dying to get it and check out the art book in it as well as displaying yet another thing iin my cabinets. ill let you know when i get it.

This arrived today, Snake is hiding among ornaments:

6ea45c6bd9995b1198c3d609358becc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This arrived today, Snake is hiding among ornaments:

6ea45c6bd9995b1198c3d609358becc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol nice, that's pretty neat how he's almost in scale.

Also I'm buying MGR: R Collector's Edition and got some pics off the seller, everything looks good. I need to know if there's anything possibly wrong with the lamp? I've heard some people don't have the plasma feature anymore or something.

:lol nice, that's pretty neat how he's almost in scale.

Also I'm buying MGR: R Collector's Edition and got some pics off the seller, everything looks good. I need to know if there's anything possibly wrong with the lamp? I've heard some people don't have the plasma feature anymore or something.

How much are you getting it for?

Just a heads up in case, Amazon has it brand new for $35+ shipping https://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-Playstation-3/dp/B002I0J8FI

$70 but the seller said it's near completely new. I got pics and everything. I'm just waiting on my bank to stop being slow

After skipping this for a long time now decided to finally pick this up

Peace Walker Limited Edition Entertainment Pack
This makes it the 5th MGS PSP I own now :lol, so only 1 more to go now :slap

Nice score! I had that a long while back but stupidly sold it. Mine was mint and i had the whole psp invisible shielded the day i got it. Sold it for $140. Kinda wish i didnt in hindsight.

Nice haul Rampy!

I have way too many Peace Walker stuff that I'm about to puke. I might be selling my mint in box Walkman. I've barely seen another MGS collector having it in their collection, I'm guessing it had a limited run.

mgswalkman.jpg

Peace Walker on te PSP was terrible. Good for what the system could do, but the controls made it unplayable. I rather enjoyed it on the HD Collection I must say, it is a really good game with the right controls :D

Yeah the game looked pretty complex control wise. I heard that Twin Snakes suffered control issues too, since the GameCube was limited on controls compared to the PS2.

Also my MGR: R Collector's Edition is apparently coming in today and not next week. Oh well. I'll have pictures up. And I might order MGS 2 Raiden as well later

Back