Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qenynyhy.jpg

Quick photo of Hot Toys Naked Snake and his greatest ally!

Anyone think around $160 is a good price for HT Naked Snake? I still wish they did his jungle fatigues, that would be amazing on display.

Ehhh.... I wouldn't say it's a steal, but it's better than paying regular price. In comparison, Ryan got a combo pack for Da Bawz and Big Peen for $277 with $10 shipping a few days ago :monkey4.

I paid retail for both, and canceled my pre-order for the 89 Batmobile for them...........................................

I paid around $160 for HT Snake and I love him. I'm hunting around for The Boss to go with him. Of course, I'll want HT Raiden if I get her, to maintain the sense of completion ...

... And so it begins.

Ehhh.... I wouldn't say it's a steal, but it's better than paying regular price. In comparison, Ryan got a combo pack for Da Bawz and Big Peen for $277 with $10 shipping a few days ago :monkey4.
RYAN. HOW YOU DO THIS?! :gah:

Help us brother :panic:

I found a deal randomly on ebay. I dunno, I'm trying to save up for the DX10 >.>

RYAN. HOW YOU DO THIS?! :gah:

Help us brother :panic:

I found a deal randomly on ebay. I dunno, I'm trying to save up for the DX10 >.>

Yeah a local seller offered me the combo for $227. I've said few times before, I'll never get the Baws for retail. The only problem is that my younger brother wants a PS Vita and some 3DS games so maybe I'll have to decline the combo. There goes my entertainment money this month. Oh well :lol

Regardless. I'll let you know. I'll only tell you guys of a deal if I know the seller ships out internationally. I don't want to be the middle man or make profit.

So I bought Koto Ray from some seller named "ninja_project" on amazon. It arrived today. Do not buy from this seller. The dumbasses didn't even put in a box. They seriously just put one layer of tiny bubble wrap around it and shipped it. Box arrived dented to hell.

So I bought Koto Ray from some seller named "ninja_project" on amazon. It arrived today. Do not buy from this seller. The dumbasses didn't even put in a box. They seriously just put one layer of tiny bubble wrap around it and shipped it. Box arrived dented to hell.

That sucks. You can see if it's covered under Amazon's "A to Z Guarantee". In some cases, you can be refunded if the seller is at fault.

Yea man post up a pic! Always wondered if they were worth getting?

On another note a UK contact sent me these yesterday

You doubt my powers?

Sniper Wolf

That's awesome! :clap

Crypt, id lose my ****ing mind. I got bootleg udfs from china wrapped in a shirt bag with tape wrapped around all the blisters. There was nothing i could do except send them back. Im not paying $30 shipping when it isn't my fault, they were fake, and i paid $100. F that.

Back