Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looked awesome. It was selling out so I don't see how it wouldn't be in many hands by now. Can't wait to take him out of the box. He's only going to do the box pose from the promos anyway. It came curved you mean? Didn't you find it weird that there are no factory seals on the box?!?!?

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

When I took it out of the BBTS box my GF immediately thought it was already opened. I think it's the first revoltech that showed up with no seal.

Got these today. Can't even take them out of the box gotta go back to work. maybe later. Holy crap these revoltech guys are really small. Like a glorified GI Joe.

5agyzama.jpg

Hey Jason, I'll CQC you for that RAH figure. Whaddayasay?

Uuuggghhh gross. I'm not into that kinda stuff. Hetero friend.

Watchu talkin' 'bout? CQC is a very manly activity. And I mean manly in the cool way, not the homosexual way. Unless we're talking about Kaz and Big Boss - then it's gay without a doubt.

Got these today. Can't even take them out of the box gotta go back to work. maybe later. Holy crap these revoltech guys are really small. Like a glorified GI Joe.

5agyzama.jpg

how much does it cost that Medi figure?? I spotted 2 around here and they are around USD$260, not sure if it is a good deal?

Yeah the suit is especially good
It looks badass. I went on ebay to see the prices of them and the cheapest was like $250 shipped to me! I was upset -_-

I completed Portable Ops for the first time last night and i was looking to buy any good 1:6 representation of Big Boss and id already had the HT Naked Snake so i considered the battle armor. Id need to save up anyway so maybe one will pop up cheaper by then

Back