Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only deal breaker with that headsculpt was I wouldn't be able to get a proper suit made.

Well I tried contacting a couple of the tailors around here. Either totally ignored, or once I sent them ref pics, no further response. Seems like if it's not Batman or Walking Dead or Ledger Joker, nobody gives a damn about it.

Still looking though!

Well I tried contacting a couple of the tailors around here. Either totally ignored, or once I sent them ref pics, no further response. Seems like if it's not Batman or Walking Dead or Ledger Joker, nobody gives a damn about it.

Still looking though!

I'm going to shoot myself if you guys get one :pow

Still looking though!

That's how I feel about the interest section it's sad really so much potential with mgs and all people want is walking dead and batman :dunno

Me too man. That thing is a work of art.

df1.jpg

Same here. :(

Anyone interested in the United States in buying my raiden Figure with the defective chest plate? I fixed it so it's acceptable the figure is brand new and I'm only asking retail for it. I already bought a new one. anyone interested may p.m. me, Thanks. Post #8513 shows it. I reglued the piece the same angle as the other.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Last edited:
The Suit is actually quite easy to put together the harness is the issue I managed to get a good harness it's as accurate to the game as it can be had to dye it black.

The vest isn't black in the game, it's sort of a blue/green/grey colour

The Amnur sculpt is superb. My friend tailors and i've roped her into doing the suit for me i just need to find fabric that looks more accurate. I don't want it to be cottony like a superheroes suit it needs to be matte finish, a bit like rubber i think. Any ideas?

Jack D is helping me source the vest etc like a BIG boss

The Amnur sculpt is superb. My friend tailors and i've roped her into doing the suit for me i just need to find fabric that looks more accurate. I don't want it to be cottony like a superheroes suit it needs to be matte finish, a bit like rubber i think. Any ideas?

You could try going on ebay and searching for those leather-like spandex pants girls wear and just cutting the pattern out of them.

Mines will be black to late now it looks black in most pics.

Got these today. Can't even take them out of the box gotta go back to work. maybe later. Holy crap these revoltech guys are really small. Like a glorified GI Joe.

5agyzama.jpg

Got these today. Can't even take them out of the box gotta go back to work. maybe later. Holy crap these revoltech guys are really small. Like a glorified GI Joe.

5agyzama.jpg

I'm surprised how much I like the revoltech, I pray they do more.

5agyzama.jpg

Tell me what you think about the figure Jason, I want to get one for my younger brother, this might be the only MGS figure that I'm personally not that much interested in.

Tell me what you think about the figure Jason, I want to get one for my younger brother, this might be the only MGS figure that I'm personally not that much interested in.

I got it Friday. I think it's the best MGS figure of that scale, so many possibilities with articulation. Definitely get it man.

Well I didn't think many people were going to get it so I honestly didn't think it was worthy to bring up.

My only issue with it is that the cardboard box card does not come flat.

Yeah it looked awesome. It was selling out so I don't see how it wouldn't be in many hands by now. Can't wait to take him out of the box. He's only going to do the box pose from the promos anyway. It came curved you mean? Didn't you find it weird that there are no factory seals on the box?!?!?

Back