Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just want to know if both the pak Solid Snake and Meryl would be worth purchasing for $200? I've never owned a play arts figure before and although I really want these figures, I think $200 is a lot of money for figures. Unfortunately for me, I missed out on buying these when they first came out and now I've been seeing the solid snake figure alone sell for about $190. Would really like to know some of your opinions before I make my purchase.

Hey guys, just want to know if both the pak Solid Snake and Meryl would be worth purchasing for $200? I've never owned a play arts figure before and although I really want these figures, I think $200 is a lot of money for figures. Unfortunately for me, I missed out on buying these when they first came out and now I've been seeing the solid snake figure alone sell for about $190. Would really like to know some of your opinions before I make my purchase.

I don't know how much Snake is worth now in the U.S. but I do know that he's a highly in demand figure in pretty much every region in the world. If the Solid Snake isn't a bootleg, then I'd say go for it.

This better show KojiPro that Solid Snake is far more popular. You can still get PeaceWalker BigBoss for cheap!

Im actually surprised they haven't re-released Snake or Nina yet? :S

Hi there, let me tell you my experience, I bought snake for $100 and planning to buy Meryl for 60, so you better double check the prices, specially for meryl I even saw a guy selling it for $45

Guys, do you know anything about the september re-stock of PAK MGR Raiden? Im trying to a store here in chile to bting it so i can buy it but i have to even send them where to buy, argh...
or anyone is planning to buy one for himself? i can send the money in order for getting one for me too please :p

ordered the grey version of that teefury tee shirt. i dont have any mgs tee shirts except for the gamestop rising one. i know its not official but i thought it was kinda cool. only $14 shipped is a pretty good deal seeing how expensive tees have become.

ordered the grey version of that teefury tee shirt. i dont have any mgs tee shirts except for the gamestop rising one. i know its not official but i thought it was kinda cool. only $14 shipped is a pretty good deal seeing how expensive tees have become.

You didn't get the Uniqlo ones, Jason? They were a crapload of them when they were in season.

They had lots of MGS tees last year - they even reissued a few of their Peace Walker designs from 2010.

They had lots of MGS tees last year - they even reissued a few of their Peace Walker designs from 2010.

Everything that came out in Japan were here for a limited time, but I missed out on most of them. I got 3 designs of the 25th anniversary, one Rising jacket and one Rising t-shirt. But my prized t-shirt has to be the one I got from Kojima Productions' Art Contest in 2011. Strangely enough, I never wore any of my MGS clothing.

Everything that came out in Japan were here for a limited time, but I missed out on most of them. I got 3 designs of the 25th anniversary, one Rising jacket and one Rising t-shirt. But my prized t-shirt has to be the one I got from Kojima Productions' Art Contest in 2011. Strangely enough, I never wore any of my MGS clothing.

I know what you mean! :lol. The shirts are pretty limited, and the thought of getting them dirty and having to wash them sort of turns me off from wearing them. But, I did wear my "Big Boss" shirt to classes one day back in 2010 for a few hours. I really love that shirt. It's the exact same design that the man himself, Kojima, wore at the Peace Walker World tour.

tumblr_m7iw3aREKL1qb4dbmo1_500.jpg

I know what you mean! :lol. The shirts are pretty limited, and the thought of getting them dirty and having to wash them sort of turns me off from wearing them. But, I did wear my "Big Boss" shirt to classes one day back in 2010 for a few hours. I really love that shirt. It's the exact same design that the man himself, Kojima, wore at the Peace Walker World tour.

What a ****** :lol

That's hilarious I love the shirts Hideo wears. My favorite was a Foxhound shirt that was all bedazzled during one event he said it was an exclusive only to him. I cant recall what event it was, but there is no doubt about it he is BIG BOSS!

Yeah, Hideo's a fashionable dude. The Big Boss one sold out so fast at Uniqlo the day after the Peace Walker event. I'm not sure what shirt you're referring to, but man! That sounds awesome.

My girl got me my first two MGS shirts for my Bday last month: OD FOXHOUND unit crest and Rising Raiden artwork done by Shinkawa.

On a kind of related note, I went and played airsoft for the first time last weekend, and some kid had a FOXHOUND patch on his fatigues, which was cool.

Oh man, that is a masterpiece right there. Brilliant work. Is he planning to do sculpts from any more characters?

Back