Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the paint app (I hope the HCG Nazi doesn't see this!) it's still a pretty good figure. Problem I had is that the wrist pegs snap fairly easily.

I hated Raiden suit in MGS4 so it's always been an easy pass for me. However the Rising suit is bad so if they did a 1/6 i would imagine it to be really good and i'd have to pick it up

Last edited:
Yeah it is badass, the MGS4 suit seemed way too vulnerable and didn't seem as indestructible as Gray Fox's exoskeleton.

I hated the exposed muscle look of Raiden's MGS 4 suit (it's still a really cool figure, though). Granted, the muscles are still there in Rising, but it looks more inconspicuous because of the armor on various places.

Exactly. He isn't as stabable looking in MGR, all the vital spots are somewhat being protected. Plus, the MGR suit is far faster and stronger than the dumb suit in MGS4. What was the point of that helmet thing? :dunno

Exactly. He isn't as stabable looking in MGR, all the vital spots are somewhat being protected. Plus, the MGR suit is far faster and stronger than the dumb suit in MGS4. What was the point of that helmet thing? :dunno

I hated the helmet then and i hate it now. I don't like the visor in MGR either although it is good for duel looks in the figures

I've said this before but i do genuinely believe PAK do best with the Cyborg/Machine projects. Like Pliss said the best figure are Solidus, Raiden and Grey Fox - If they did the B&B from MGS4 they would look terrific

I've said this before but i do genuinely believe PAK do best with the Cyborg/Machine projects. Like Pliss said the best figure are Solidus, Raiden and Grey Fox - If they did the B&B from MGS4 they would look terrific

They already got the Snake-Arms down so Octopus is easy, Raging Raven would be awesome with that giant wingspan, Mantis isn't too difficult and Wolf would be the biggest PAK to date.

They already got the Snake-Arms down so Octopus is easy, Raging Raven would be awesome with that giant wingspan, Mantis isn't too difficult and Wolf would be the biggest PAK to date.

Square would just **** on you with the price though. it was ludicrous that Solidus was like £120 in comparison to £50

I dunno. I think Solidus is definitely not worth $120. I can't really justify spending that much dough on a standard release PAK figure at retail. I got mine for $79, and I even thought that was pushing it a little.

Play Arts really has to up the game on their QC, if they want to charge $79 to $100 plus on figures. I saw that picture of Jason's Raiden - that was just inexcusable.

Play Arts really has to up the game on their QC, if they want to charge $79 to $100 plus on figures. I saw that picture of Jason's Raiden - that was just inexcusable.

It makes me scared about the Red Raiden I'm getting from them in a few months :(

I paid it but i wish it was cheaper. I mean it is a truly great figure just it isn't worth £120. I'd have been happy with £80

My solidus doesn't have any blemishes fortunately. He does however have the loosest solar plexus joint in the world

Back