Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lame.......got my black raiden today from anime island. it has 2 left chest plates. the other one is glued upside down. it looks retarded. hopefully they honor an exchange.

on a high note i got my shinkawa steelbook, it has no dents. i also got my short shifter for my tc.

lame.......got my black raiden today from anime island. it has 2 left chest plates. the other one is glued upside down. it looks retarded. hopefully they honor an exchange.

on a high note i got my shinkawa steelbook, it has no dents. i also got my short shifter for my tc.

Damn that sucks man, I don't see why they wouldn't take an exchange or at least a refund.

most definitely, its better on the LE than a freakin con-exclusive again. At least its actually ****ing available to buy!

did you buy it from zavvi cause it sounds like you were over charged?

I got it from a eBayer who was buying it from Zavvi (they were located in the UK) and then they would flip it to international buyers. I was definitely over charged, I spent about 220$ shipped on it.

Here's the stupid defect
ramaha5a.jpg

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

OMFG

That is the first I've heard of that one man. They shouldn't give you any problem taking that POS back.

OMG!!! it acutally looks retarded that way! I hope you can fix that issue with your seller, in any case you still have the figure. Im still trying to find some help on buying it xD

I got my Raiden from BBTS 2 days ago and I love it...however the jointed sheath thingyabob kinda pissed me off so I used a clear rubber band that probably came off a Transformer or something else I bought (I knew saving those things would come in handy:lol) and came up with this. Not even noticeable from the front and not a big deal from the back.View attachment 60786

View attachment 60787

I got my Raiden from BBTS 2 days ago and I love it...however the jointed sheath thingyabob kinda pissed me off so I used a clear rubber band that probably came off a Transformer or something else I bought (I knew saving those things would come in handy:lol) and came up with this. Not even noticeable from the front and not a big deal from the back.View attachment 60786

View attachment 60787

Rubber band?

You would probably be better off using saran wrap to wrap around the peg tube and put it in the hip socket.

It would even be better if you used like clear nail polish or some kind of enamel and put it in the socket on the hip and the socket that connects the arm to the actual sword sheath to give it more grip. If it's not enough to hold it, just apply again as needed.

It's a very common problem with a flimsy arm, anyone who's gotten it has the problem. I've currently got 3 Raidens, they all have the same issue.

Rubber band?

You would probably be better off using saran wrap to wrap around the peg tube and put it in the hip socket.

It would even be better if you used like clear nail polish or some kind of enamel and put it in the socket on the hip and the socket that connects the arm to the actual sword sheath to give it more grip. If it's not enough to hold it, just apply again as needed.

It's a very common problem with a flimsy arm, anyone who's gotten it has the problem. I've currently got 3 Raidens, they all have the same issue.

My personal problem wasn't with the looseness of the joints, it was with the jointed arm it's self not being game accurate. So this was my fix. I have never considered clear nail polish to fix a loose joint I always use pledge future shine for that but thanks for the tip.

well i got an email back from anime island. theres nothing they will do because there arent any for exchange due to the lack of units coming out. they only have 3 that are tied to preorders. im officially done with them. they tell me to call square enix and theyll probably do nothing because working wth them is like trying to win the lottery. this is in my email back. **** them. they told me to pry it off and position it "good enough". ****ing losers. theres the thing i was talking about that would make me not use them again. i sent them back pry the right one off of another broken figure and send it to me. lets see what they say.

I'd rather Hot Toys leave MGS 4 Raiden alone so that my RAH Medi figure can still retain its value :lol.

Back