Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Play Arts really has to up the game on their QC, if they want to charge $79 to $100 plus on figures. I saw that picture of Jason's Raiden - that was just inexcusable.

The first White Raiden figure i got from Zavvi had black paint smudged all over his face

I paid it but i wish it was cheaper. I mean it is a truly great figure just it isn't worth £120. I'd have been happy with £80

My solidus doesn't have any blemishes fortunately. He does however have the loosest solar plexus joint in the world

They all do. I might try putting some nail polish on it.

Mentioning the solar plexus joint, my Solidus figure could probably dance with a miniature hula-hoop if I find one to attach.

I have owned about 90% of the PAK line at one time or another (benefits of being a reviewer and getting samples for free) and I've only ever had 1 issue, a misplaced knee piece on the Judge Master Gab figure

So heres a picture of the Japanese Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

soft-pkg-b.jpg

Along with MGS1, 2, 3, 4, Peace Walker, MGS:VR Missions and 2 Digital Graphic Novels. it'll come with 100page Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Book, no idea whats in it though.

Costs about 7980 yen aka €60 aka $80

The Artworks cool but it comes a little too light for my tastes seeing as i have most of this already. Lets wait and see the Euro/US versions.

mainvisual.jpg

https://www.konami.jp/mgs_tlc/

Last edited:
It's pretty sweet but ultimately, all it really offers that is new to me is a few graphic novels, new renders of Solid Snake and a 100 page book. If the games were remakes then i'd buy it but I think ill pass, as cool as it is.

soft-pkg-b.jpg

Along with MGS1, 2, 3, 4, Peace Walker, MGS:VR Missions and 2 Digital Graphic Novels. it'll come with 100page Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Book, no idea whats in it though.

The Artworks cool but it comes a little too light for my tastes seeing as i have most of this already. Lets wait and see the Euro/US versions.

mainvisual.jpg

Meh

I will probably still pick up the Legacy Collection straight away if there's an EU version, just for completion sake. I'm working on taking a uniform photo of every piece of MG related item I have and uploading to an image collection server to show you guys. Not even halfway there but will give a link once I think its worthy of public scrutiny.

Just got this fellow from HLJ, without any customs charge! Had a little play around, I like Revoltech's click-into-place joints, most are tight apart from the head/neck. The face is still a little peculiar but its not as disproportioned as the proto-photos. It looks more like Snake from Ashley Wood's PW cutscenes than anything done by Shinkawa, which is alright with me.

I only managed to take a few photos, hope you enjoy!

This fig actually looks like a lot of fun to pose and "play with"

It really is. I just got mine today, and I wish there were lots of other MGS revoltech. He's so freaking poseable. I think I like him more than the PAK figures. His small size is perfect, and the figure has so much character to it.

I really hope they expand this line.

soft-pkg-b.jpg

mainvisual.jpg

Is there any indication that MGS1 and VR missions are on disc and not DLC codes?

I will probably still pick up the Legacy Collection straight away if there's an EU version, just for completion sake. I'm working on taking a uniform photo of every piece of MG related item I have and uploading to an image collection server to show you guys. Not even halfway there but will give a link once I think its worthy of public scrutiny.

Just got this fellow from HLJ, without any customs charge! Had a little play around, I like Revoltech's click-into-place joints, most are tight apart from the head/neck. The face is still a little peculiar but its not as disproportioned as the proto-photos. It looks more like Snake from Ashley Wood's PW cutscenes than anything done by Shinkawa, which is alright with me.

I only managed to take a few photos, hope you enjoy!

Looking good! I get mine tomorrow :yess:

Is there any indication that MGS1 and VR missions are on disc and not DLC codes?

MGS1 will definitely be a DLC code, VR missions I honestly don't know.

Back