Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude i hope to imaginary holy ghosts you get it! i have nothing but time. i just actually got the day off from comcast cause were ridiculously slow right now. id kill to have mine to **** around with. mines already paid for. i got my naked snake yesterday but hes not nearly as fun as rex will be. i envy you guys. cant wait to get yet another grail that my friends tell me im lucky to collect.:yess::clap:hi5::wave:nana:

It will be a paint but I will take shots of it in a big grouping of all my PAK figures and 1/6 MGS stuff :clap

I might include the McFarlane and UDFs but their too much of a pain to repose again.

hehe why? theyre statues. whatr you gonna get confused bending the elbow? :nana: just kidding. id like to see that. you have a bright room. mine is like a dimly lit dungeon. i could probably take sweet pictures but it would require me to move my whole collection to another room and i just dont have the energy for that. ill have to set up a mini studio on my big desk to do that. anyway, im watching you.......................:peace

Tuesday he gets it, but I may need to wait until that weekend to get it from him :gah:

Still not bad at all! It's great that these things are finally starting to arrive. It seems like we've been waiting on this one figure since forever. Hope my retail order ships in a few weeks from Sideshow (provided that they receive their shipment from ThreeA by then).

Still not bad at all! It's great that these things are finally starting to arrive. It seems like we've been waiting on this one figure since forever. Hope my retail order ships in a few weeks from Sideshow (provided that they receive their shipment from ThreeA by then).

You might get it a little sooner than you think. I can't believe how fast the turn around time was from them shipping it from Hong Kong and it getting to the states and we already have delivery dates :clap

If this wasn't such a long weekend approaching the wait wouldn't be so painful :slap

I have no idea where I'm going to display REX in my teeny-tiny apartment. I might have to leave it in box until I get a bigger place this year.

I have had a parking spot for a year now but of course me being messy it's cluttered now. I need to straighten it up anyway so this is more motivation to do so.

My proxy just informed me I need to wait until next Saturday :thud:

You might get it a little sooner than you think. I can't believe how fast the turn around time was from them shipping it from Hong Kong and it getting to the states and we already have delivery dates :clap

If this wasn't such a long weekend approaching the wait wouldn't be so painful :slap

Yeah, I couldn't believe how fast those orders arrived either! Hope that Sideshow gets their shipment for REX in on a timely manner too.

Anyways dudes, I'm off to bed. I've got this week and next week off and I haven't slept in 24 hours! :yess: Time to call it a night/day.

now that i think of it i wouldnt mind getting this in march. its my birthday month and i have no POs that month either. in feb its gonna be koto rex, final payment on the boss, & PAK raiden. i didnt want rex too. my wallet is suffering right now thinking about it.

From how it looks now, RAY won't go for PO anytime soon since we still haven't seen a painted version yet. Let's hope it's more of a Spring or Summer drop.

I don't mind the wait on RAY since REX will already be in my possession and REX is more important to me :clap

agreed. i hope ray gets pushed back to the end of the summer. itd give me a chance to collect some of the old stuff im missing. i dont have much left but i just dont want to think about it anymore. how long did it take before they took pre orders for rex, 3 years? weve only known about ray for like 6-9 months i think.

agreed. i hope ray gets pushed back to the end of the summer. itd give me a chance to collect some of the old stuff im missing. i dont have much left but i just dont want to think about it anymore.

Damn right. And I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be the same cost of REX, it's impossible. RAY's design is not nearly as obtuse as REX's so it should shave close to 100$ off cost. But it would still cost more than the Real Steel figures.

Back