Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First day of the Thailand Toy Expo:
no REX nor RAY on display in 3A booth yet. The Boss sculpt has been changed alittle, now (IMO) she looks like someone who is stoned out or high on something (and yes, the suit is displayed with the zip down)

Pics will be upload when i get home this evening.

First day of the Thailand Toy Expo:
no REX nor RAY on display in 3A booth yet. The Boss sculpt has been changed alittle, now (IMO) she looks like someone who is stoned out or high on something (and yes, the suit is displayed with the zip down)

Pics will be upload when i get home this evening.

About time we saw The Boss!

Sorry if this link was all ready posted but I am seriously thinking about grabbing one of these. But like others have said where will I display it?

https://radtoyreview.com/2012/11/02/review-3as-metal-gear-solid-rex/

Well you could put it on a desk or if all else fails you can just use the box as a stand on the ground and have it be on top of the box. Depending on how your room looks it might be just fine like that. People buy display cases and all this nonsense, but for something this big it would be easy to remove dust so it really doesn't matter where you put it so long as it isn't in risk of falling.

anyone want a udf collection 2 complete set? all offers considered. pm me with your best offer. i just dont need them anymore and want to make a quick sale. all are loose with all accessories included. theyre official as there are no copies to my knowledge. naked snake, the boss, vamp, old snake, raiden. thanks!!!

you cant just rule that out plis. the premium package edition battlesuit snake and kaz were exclusive to their respective premium packages. they might dill us with this one too.

There already is a lot of demand for the White version in the west and Square would shoot themselves in the foot to not make it available as a stand alone release at a con or something.

I think the white version looks ugly. :monkey1

It would have been great if it was pearlesque.

Back