Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey jack, look on ebay for 1/6 platoon boots. theyre the real leather ones with the od coloring and the foot is built in. i put those on my metal boss and got rid of the rubber boots. you should use em on your mgs3 snake instead of his sneaking suit boots. only thing is is the cheapest they are is 32 bucks. the ankle poseability will be drastically improved!

I don't know why but I'm looking more forward to my play Arts Kai solidus snake than my mgs 3 snake from Hot Toys

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, so here's a WIP of mine, pardon the crappy cell phone pics, but just wanted to share.

Naked Snake. Nowhere near done; everything is just thrown on and not really fitted to the body. Body is a Kaustik Heroik upper body, HT Noland lower body with lower legs from "ashkanls" of this forum.

Absolute home run on that Jack, what body did you use? It looks worlds better than the Cancer patient body of the HT version.

I don't know why but I'm looking more forward to my play Arts Kai solidus snake than my mgs 3 snake from Hot Toys

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I got to agree with you, PAK truly is stepping it up. If we keep getting figures like that, I think the higher price is justified.

Also:

Here's another WIP.

MGS2 Snake. Head sculpted by my friend Amnur of the forum, chopped up and fitted with the Metal Boss hairpiece.

This has become my most look forwarded to custom to see! MGS2 Snake is the ****ing epitome of badass in MGS, there is no one higher period.

Last edited:
Looking good so far Jack! Where are you going to get the MGS2 suit?

Thanks Ryan. For the MGS2 sneaking suit I'm still working out a few options.

hey jack, look on ebay for 1/6 platoon boots. theyre the real leather ones with the od coloring and the foot is built in. i put those on my metal boss and got rid of the rubber boots. you should use em on your mgs3 snake instead of his sneaking suit boots. only thing is is the cheapest they are is 32 bucks. the ankle poseability will be drastically improved!

Already have them, and every other 1/6 jungle boot made. Just threw these on for the mock-up shots.

Absolute home run on that Jack, what body did you use? It looks worlds better than the Cancer patient body of the HT version.

I got to agree with you, PAK truly is stepping it up. If we keep getting figures like that, I think the higher price is justified.

Also:

This has become my most look forwarded to custom to see! MGS2 Snake is the ****ing epitome of badass in MGS, there is no one higher period.

Thanks so much! I agree the body is a big improvement. What I used is the torso and arms from the Kaustik Plastic Heroik body (their T800 style one), the waist/crotch area and thighs from the HT Predators Noland body, and the shins/calfs are custom made from board member "Ashkanls".

And I agree about MGS2, I'm looking forward to finishing him. I have his webgear done, and just finalizing the sneaking suit.

Thanks again for the kind words guys.

Are you doing custom weapons for MGS2 Snake too?

He only had a few in MGS2.

M9 with Silencer and Laser.
USP with Tactical Light.
M4 Carbine.

I would like to see a Iroquois Pliskin custom, never seen one.

USP with Tactical Light.
M4 Carbine.

I made a MGS2 a year ago.
I'm working on a new one since I sold the other one :)

P1020072.jpg

P1020073.jpg

Yeah I remember seeing that, you went with the Old Snake boots off the Medicom?

The Yamato boots should be perfect since Snake uses the same boots and suit from MGS1 in MGS1 minus the vest.

It was first on the old snake boots yeah.

I wanted to make him again cause

I would like to go with more accurate boots.
I got one form a resin kit mixed up with the yamato to have the perfect combo.

and I would like to make the suit out of grey neoprene rather than spandex.
However the grey suit isn't the same as in mgs1. It was way more thight in mgs2.

Jason I only have one pair of them but if I don't need then I'll let you know.

Seb, thanks bro, can't wait to see yours! You've been a huge help to me!

USP with Tactical Light.
M4 Carbine.

Of course! I have all those mentioned, and I will be doing Iroquois as well.

Seb that's still my favorite Snake you've done, that head is perfect!

Finally after years of modifying HK Mk23 SOCOM pistols into the smaller USP I have proper USPs for Solid and Olga!

Solidus is in stock on BigBadToyStore. After the holidays I'm going to try to get a 2nd so I can have him Snaked Armed and Non Snake Armed.

I'm going to get him soon. I really like the look without snake arms and with the FNP90s and ammo pouch on chest.

Back