Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude. someone got a complete set in the boxes mg udf #2 on ebay right now for 50 bucks. finn_maestro. wtf i wish i waited somebody better steal these!!!!!

And here it is. man that figure actually looks good IRL. In some pictures his head looked rather big, but actually isn't. That metallic paint looks also really nice. My only complaint is slightly loose eldow joints.

metal_cyborg.jpg

Here is the rest of the bunch:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/General_Kaos/MGS/snakes.jpg

That pen sharpener is there just to back up that figure. Otherwise it would just tip over.

https://www.konami-europe.net/MG25th/en/mgs-on-facebook/

More DLC coming for MGS4 I'm guessing. It would kick ass if they gave us some extra costumes, new weapons, more weapon customizations.

...or the complete impossibility that they will give us a separate campaign mode that was MG1 and MG2 SS...

There wasn't nearly enough gameplay in MGS4. Once you get to Act 3 the gameplay was very limited.

Here's hoping by the end of the year Koji Pro announces that their 2nd remake of MGS1 is underway. It was announced last year they wanted to pursue another remake... probably due to the fact that Twin Snakes was a heaping pile of elephant ****.

Last edited:
Its about time they released DLC's for MGS 4. too bad i stopped playing. These ideas arrived a bit late imho.

^Definitely. KojiPro always seems to be late in development. It's already been four years since the last major installment of the series - MGS 4, and the news of the dlcs coming now are a bit perplexing. Why didn't they capitalize on this when the hype for MGS 4 was in full force in 2008?

^Definitely. KojiPro always seems to be late in development. It's already been four years since the last major installment of the series - MGS 4, and the news of the dlcs coming now are a bit perplexing. Why didn't they capitalize on this when the hype for MGS 4 was in full force in 2008?

I honestly think Ryan ******* Payton ****ed a lot up with MGS4.

We got MGS5 coming out within the next year or two, but yet again were probably playing as Big Boss AGAIN :mad:

The more games he's the protagonist the more uninteresting I find him. He's been the same dude since Snake Eater and has had no real character development. People rag on MPO but at least we saw BB take in Frank Yeager since BB has sympathy for child soldiers and gives them shelter.

At least Snake has gone through a few different changes in his life.

Sent to Outer Heaven as a rookie, got screwed over by his CO Big Boss.

Brought back to take on Big Boss again and finds out he's his pop.

Doesn't want to be part of the military/intelligence community and goes into retirement in Alaska for a few years.

Gets called on again to fight his clone that he never knew about. In the beginning it seems to me Snake just looked at it as another mission, but with the lies from Campbell and backstory of the Les Enfants Terribles told to him he makes it his mission to take out Liquid and the rest of FOXHOUND.

Following that he forms Philanthropy with Otacon and makes it his life's mission to rid the world of all Metal Gear variants. Which in turn becomes a mission on breaking the hold of the Patriots of the world.

Then after accelerated aging and no leads on the Patriots he goes into semi retirement again. But as we know, gets brought back since "Liquid" pops his head up in the middle east and sort of has a death wish the entire time until the end when he is told he still has more living to do because of the whole Foxdie thing not happening.

My question is, how has Big Boss changed from Snake Eater? He was furious at the end of Snake Eater toward the government and broke away from it, and basically he stayed the same guy in MPO and MGSPW. There should of been one extra game with Big Boss and it should of been the formation of Outer Heaven, not this lollygagging **** they have been giving us. Hopefully MGS5 is the end of the Big Boss games.

Did anybody get that Risk game? There is a few at local store and I might pick it up this weekend to play with my girlfriend. Of course it's the ****ty CG boxart version but dropping an extra 50$ for boxart is pretty stupid. I honestly can't see the prices of those things skyrocketing past where they are now.

Yah this is bull-ish 3A. Glad I didn't put a deposit on it... not worth the stress of not having that money for a year just for a limited edition box and minifig

Yah this is bull-ish 3A. Glad I didn't put a deposit on it... not worth the stress of not having that money for a year just for a limited edition box and minifig

I got it for the discounted price because a friend is a 3AA member. But even still, they got 420$ something of my cash 6 months ago. How about some ****ing news already. It's been a desert of anything on REX since then.

and I will have to put up with this horse**** again when RAY goes up for pre order... :gah:

Welp glad to know it's only a couple weeks away. TBH the deposit makes it better for me because the money is long gone and I don't have to worry about paying for it now haha.

Paid my $499 for him through Bambaland the momentt it went up. To tell the truth I havent lost any sleep waiting for Rex. Ive been preoccupied with all the other HT announcements and my current HT figs. Kinda like outta sight,outta mind kinda thing. It will be great when I arrive home one day and Rex's sexy mech-ass is there waiting for me. We will platinum MGS4 together:1-1::lol

The thing that sucks about buying from Bambaland is that when you pre-order you have to pay up front. The thing that's awesome about buying from Bambaland is that when you pre-order you have to pay up front.

Because of the latter whenever I finally receive the product it feels like it's something I'm getting for free since I paid for it, in many cases, at least a year ago.

I guess the new Solid Snake game is in development. I came across this photo that Kojima tweeted. Definitely a remake, or interquel. Hopefully were going back to Metal Gear 1. Who knows, maybe we will be surprised with MGS5 and it will be actually about Snake instead of Big Boss, just like with MGS2 with Raiden.

There is also some young looking girl in the drawing next to Snake, no clue on her identity.

Oh good Lord... I have a feeling that Kojima is about to retcon the entire MGS series.

I see him throwing in a story of Snake in the 90's somewhere if it isn't a remake. They have a few options with Snake...

Remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake which would be the most needed choice. Redo the story to mesh better with the rest of the games. Put in a better boss unit and better names, Dirty Duck? Bloody Brad? Yuck!

A story after MG2:SS before MGS. You got 6 years of time, but keeping Snake in retirement after would be a better choice.

Snake after MGS taking out REX variants across the globe.

A rebooted series with a different universe Solid Snake.

I see him throwing in a story of Snake in the 90's somewhere if it isn't a remake. They have a few options with Snake...

Remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake which would be the most needed choice. Redo the story to mesh better with the rest of the games. Put in a better boss unit and better names, Dirty Duck? Bloody Brad? Yuck!

A story after MG2:SS before MGS. You got 6 years of time, but keeping Snake in retirement after would be a better choice.

Snake after MGS taking out REX variants across the globe.

A rebooted series with a different universe Solid Snake

I'd actually be in favor of all of the above except for the last one! :lol

Hopefully, Kojima can still progress the storyline without messing it up, like what happened in Peace Walker: super powered A.I. technology, Zeke looking exactly like REX - when in fact, it was Otacon who created REX's original design.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind more Solid Snake! I'm so sick of seeing Big Boss in every MGS game - he's so over-exposed at this point in time. :slap

Back