Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures galore.

012zwl.jpg

011qafi.jpg

014htt.jpg

020job.jpg

021pf.jpg

019iq.jpg

017dat.jpg

034bl.jpg

035kp.jpg

Plissken that open face head for the Ninja is rad! Also I love your RAH figures. My squares camo version is still one of the favourite pieces in my game merch collection :)

Plissken that open face head for the Ninja is rad! Also I love your RAH figures. My squares camo version is still one of the favourite pieces in my game merch collection :)

Yeah it came with the red ninja. I actually have two open heads since I needed to replace my red ninja because his arm broke :( cost 200$. I might sell it, super glue would fix it just you wouldn't be able to bend that elbow.

I think all the RAH's are cool just the main one I wanted was the croc cap version to have the eyepatch and M16 with camo on it.

It would be pretty awesome if Hot Toys does a half dozen variants of Naked Snake just like Medicom.

hey snake thats awesome!!!!! youre collection is arranged better than mine. im about to buy a shelf for just mgs! btw. after i posted a message about the zero snake that i needed today i looked in ebay and found one!!!!! just bought it immediately from overseas because if i didnt i wouldnt have gotten another chance for a long time. i paid 200 plus 15 shipping. wtf the ebayers are ripoff artists!!!!! im on my 2nd red ninja too only due to the fact that the first one didnt have a box. and what on the arm of him broke? lemme guess one of those cheesy elbow pads. my orange ninja had that problem i couldnt get it to stay so i took some black elastic and made it into an elbow pad. you can barely notice it and it functions like normal. i know im new here but ive skimmed this site for years and finally decided to join. you guys are very informative. btw thats what i paid for the love pack: 30. i was tired of looking for it and kinda just said F it.

btw anyone interested in in a full set of udf figs or i also have one of those square enix stands too never opened. the figs are opened but in like new condition. they're the mgs collection #2. i also have the vanquish and the bayonetta figs too from play arts. make me an offer on any of this stuff. bogey's wing was broken and glued.

here's my custom tiger stripe/inflames snake. i gave him extra weapons that he'd carry but not seen in the game on him. sorry if it seems like im using an atari camera hehehehe.

to furyan: yeah i hear you man everything i have in a blister never gets removed but nice packaged boxes with trays get displayed with a stand immediately

is it possible to get the sdcc red ninja anywhere at a "reasonable price"? (under $125). Some of the listings I've followed on ebay have been frightening to say the least...

is it possible to get the sdcc red ninja anywhere at a "reasonable price"? (under $125). Some of the listings I've followed on ebay have been frightening to say the least...

I'm selling one under that but his right arm is broken since Square's quality control sucks. It has the spare open mask head and everything. You would just need to glue the arm and you wouldn't be able to tell it was broken but you would not be able to bend it but it's definitely displayable.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114015

If anyone interested I have more photos or specific photos can be take at request.

I know its not the greatest figure ever but I have always liked that crouching Old Snake UDF

It's the best figure of the whole UDF line in my opinion. Although his cigarette broke when I got him and had to glue it.

hey snake there's kaz on ebay by a seller named langessports who lists it new on sale for $26.36 he has like 7 of them you should splurge to complete your set!!!!! ive never seen him that low from anyone!!!!!!

id like to know where this guy found a red ninja for 125. i honestly havent seen one below 180. samsonchic on ebay had them for 130 when they didnt have boxes. but thats about it.

great collection snake, too bad i can't get the red cyborg...

I just placed my order for Solidus and Meryl. along with sybor ninja and snake, does anybody knows what's next?? i know Raiden is coming but I'm not interesting.

Hmm. Ordered my first one, cyborg ninja off eBay the other day and dropped preorders on Meryl and Solidus Snake. Just need to find a regular Solid Snake at a decent price now. Loving all the collection pics!

id like to know where this guy found a red ninja for 125. i honestly havent seen one below 180. samsonchic on ebay had them for 130 when they didnt have boxes. but thats about it.

I got my first red Ninja for 125$ and my replacement for 200$. If you want the red ninja I suggest doing it now since its going to continue to climb in prices.

I will definitely keep that Miller figure in mind and I found his eBay store, thanks. :1-1:

I got my first red Ninja for 125$ and my replacement for 200$. If you want the red ninja I suggest doing it now since its going to continue to climb in prices.

I will definitely keep that Miller figure in mind and I found his eBay store, thanks. :1-1:

i already am on my 2nd red ninja too. don't need one. btw snake i saw your listing on ebay for the broken ninja, i was gonna say hi. the reason to get miller is for his alternate head which matches the sneaking suit perfectly. otherwise he is useless posing wise. his hair gives him no neck movement and his body has the least articulation in the WHOLE LINE (WTF). i like the mask head on s.s.s. because there's only so many snake head sculpts you can have in the display without it looking repetitive. i have all the figs and the only ones with the snake head sculpt i'm using is jungle fatigues and zero.

Fak yeah. I just got email from that store I ordered Cyborg ninja some time ago. I still haven't got it and I was like 100% certain that I'm not going to get one. But now they send me email that the parcel is on its way.:banana

Back