Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sup guys! i ordered my rex a month ago from sideshow. im jealous that im not going to have that box and minifig. i never knew of the bambaland release. bummer. wish someone would send me theirs so i can mold it and make more............whoever gets it should post some detailed pics so i can try to make em. i paid $489.00 for mine. anyone have any clue what they charge for shipping??? btw i guess zeke looks like rex........somewhat.

I'd actually be in favor of all of the above except for the last one! :lol

Hopefully, Kojima can still progress the storyline without messing it up, like what happened in Peace Walker: super powered A.I. technology, Zeke looking exactly like REX - when in fact, it was Otacon who created REX's original design.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind more Solid Snake! I'm so sick of seeing Big Boss in every MGS game - he's so over-exposed at this point in time. :slap

Why Big Boss is more popular at this point with fans is beyond me. I just can't say it enough that he's no where as interesting as Snake.

Peace Walker was a complete cluster**** in terms of continuity and mech design. How can mechs in the 70's rival what was in MG and MG2SS which was the 90's?

Kojima is just plain lazy anymore and gives us boring stories.

I'm starting to really see Koji Pro remaking both MSX titles.

MGR story is a complete turd and goes against everything in the ending to MGS4.

The cold brooding Raiden thing was dumb from day 1.

i havent played any of the games, but hav always been impressed with the mech artwork i have been able to view online, couldnt pass up MGS rex, have on order with Bambaland,just hope there wont be any issues with it, I have also started their Halo and Rea steel lines, hope they are done this year with these lines, my pockets cant take it :(

i havent played any of the games, but hav always been impressed with the mech artwork i have been able to view online, couldnt pass up MGS rex, have on order with Bambaland,just hope there wont be any issues with it, I have also started their Halo and Rea steel lines, hope they are done this year with these lines, my pockets cant take it :(

Even if you have issue with REX, their customer service is amazing. If there is anything wrong with mine, my buddy who I bought it through since he is a 3AA member will have to do all the work with it. I doubt it will have any quality control issues.

Even if you have issue with REX, their customer service is amazing. If there is anything wrong with mine, my buddy who I bought it through since he is a 3AA member will have to do all the work with it. I doubt it will have any quality control issues.

im afraid of shipping damages, been having a poor time lately with lot of issues,

im afraid of shipping damages, been having a poor time lately with lot of issues,

Has it been stuff from 3A?

I myself never got anything from them and this is my first. But my buddy who got me REX has said they pack their shipments like a tank. He's been buying from them for a few years and has a very large collection.

Has it been stuff from 3A?

I myself never got anything from them and this is my first. But my buddy who got me REX has said they pack their shipments like a tank. He's been buying from them for a few years and has a very large collection.

no this is my first order from them , been having a bit of bad luck with ebay sellers and sideshow( damaged boxes,statues, ..)

damn i ordered mine from sideshow. hopefully it doesnt come damaged. are they expensive shipping wise?

I'm pretty sure you can contact them and request the way you would like it packaged. I would definitely do this ASAP since REX will be a heavy figure I'm guessing.

But I wouldn't worry about anything coming directly from 3A.

I do like Big Boss and understand why they are focusing so much time and story on him. But i got a felling that "it aint over, not vet". And possibly MGS5 we might see both (Solid Snake & Big Boss) doing a mission together or something. A remake is an idea, but i hope they dont do it. Just leave them as they are.

In the next 2-3 weeks. I really like what 3A did with REX but c'mon throw us a ****ing bone already, we spent over 400$ on it!

Wait, what ? In 2 weeks time ~ i'm not ready for it :panic:

I do like Big Boss and understand why they are focusing so much time and story on him. But i got a felling that "it aint over, not vet". And possibly MGS5 we might see both (Solid Snake & Big Boss) doing a mission together or something. A remake is an idea, but i hope they dont do it. Just leave them as they are.

Wait, what ? In 2 weeks time ~ i'm not ready for it :panic:

I wouldn't hold my breathe on the timeframe. It's what has been said but not a definite time frame. It could change at any time. It will be in everyone's pre ordered hands in the next 2 months most likely.

549694_248604085259943_675236972_n.jpg

530921_248604131926605_1740361482_n.jpg

530261_248604071926611_874127550_n.jpg

403988_248604048593280_907968970_n.jpg

208373_248604105259941_1932158342_n.jpg

185415_248604151926603_333519013_n.jpg

It's perfect! :yess:

I'm glad it looks alittle rusted as i'll be displaying it without the railgun (in MGS4 fashion).
The railgun is just too long to fitvin a dixplay box/area. :monkey2

Back