Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLAYARTS SNAKE SNEAKING SUIT - ZERO VERSION (KOJIMA AUTO)
DSC_0017-1.jpg

Nice! did you get that off ebay?, I think there was one on there a little while ago.

Wow redgie, you bought all those figure at the same time? That must have cost a pretty penny.

I have hose Medicom MGS3 Snakes too. They are still my fave Metal Gear Figures, i love how they stayed true to the artwork

Wow redgie, you bought all those figure at the same time? That must have cost a pretty penny.

I have hose Medicom MGS3 Snakes too. They are still my fave Metal Gear Figures, i love how they stayed true to the artwork

Not at the same time..

Thanks for looking. =)

Good collection and AWESOME TRIPLE POST

Why on earth would you waste money on those terrible mech figures?

why are the mech figs horrible!?!?!?! i have all of them and i love them they're wicked cool. btw i preordered mg rex from sideshow i cant wait for it!!!!!!:panic: heres some of my collection!!!!

why are the mech figs horrible!?!?!?! i have all of them and i love them they're wicked cool. btw i preordered mg rex from sideshow i cant wait for it!!!!!!:panic: heres some of my collection!!!!

Because they are terrible mech designs, don't even get my started on that cluster____ Peace Walker spider thing...

I'm drooling at your Metal Gear collection, redgie. Congratulations on having these. :clap

I am totaly with plisken on that. On the other hand there is nothin more boredom to me than boxed Action Figures. Anyway keep on!

Greetings

I am totaly with plisken on that. On the other hand there is nothin more boredom to me than boxed Action Figures. Anyway keep on!

Greetings

I know what you mean, I can't keep anything boxed. As soon as I get it in the mail it's immediately opened and displayed.

This weekend I will take pictures of my full MGS collection. I got the whole McFarlane line, all Play Arts including the Red Ninja but no Miller, all games except for the awful Ac!ds, artbooks etc.

i like your collection too plisken. i have most of the stuff you have minus the yamato figurines. just got my love pack in the mail today. not going to open it up because i have the inflames copy. the only guy who had one was in italy. it took a couple of weeks to get here.

i like your collection too plisken. i have most of the stuff you have minus the yamato figurines. just got my love pack in the mail today. not going to open it up because i have the inflames copy. the only guy who had one was in italy. it took a couple of weeks to get here.

I saw that Love Pack for the Play Arts, didn't really appeal to drop 30-40$ on it just to have a cardboard box when I seen them on eBay but I don't know if their still on there and what their going for.

I have the Inflames BDU and I've been debating getting the Sneaking Suit Battle Armor rip off.

i made a custom tiger stripe snake with a rah and a bunch of the inflames parts it came out nice. theres a battle armor one on ebay for 152 in hong kong. even though its un licensed its sweet with the regular head. i have both heads already. the regular one i drilled next to his mouth to put a cigarette in it.

Thanks guys for the appreciation. As for the Play Arts mech and not opening the boxes, it is what it is and I respect your opinion. For most, it may be wasting my money on these, but for me it is not, and that's what matters.

Thanks guys for the appreciation. As for the Play Arts mech and not opening the boxes, it is what it is and I respect your opinion. For most, it may be wasting my money on these, but for me it is not, and that's what matters.

Its not a waste of money at all. Some people gotta open em,some people like to keep em boxed and some people are a mixture of the two like me. Something about a fresh new figure in package really floats my boat. I bought the whole first 90's set of MGS figs a few years back and Ive never opened any of them and they look excellent in thier MOC boxes. Rock on!

Back