Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1553260036544.jpg

Looks cool but I don't think I am going to participate this time around. Maybe if it shapes to be amazing further down the road then I'll give it some thought.

That's certainly one way to go about it. Not really my preferred way (as I'd prefer a fabric suit over a standard body) but It looks good so far and I'd probably snag one if the price is good.

Pretty cool. That headculpt looks nice... something looks off about this, the body proportions maybe. And the blue is too light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 448235

Looks cool but I don't think I am going to participate this time around. Maybe if it shapes to be amazing further down the road then I'll give it some thought.

Not feeling the rubber body to be honest, I just don't like rubber bodies overall, the sculpt looks pretty good but keeping in mind scaletta's prices, this has to be a pass for me as well. Limtoys is also doing a MGS2 snake so I'll wait to see how that one turns out.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the LIMToys version as there's still a bunch of teased MGSV stuff and no sign of anything else.

I think I am just content with my Iroquois Pliskin anyway.

Very interested in the scaletta mgs1 and mgs2 versions. It’s going to be mass produced, so hopefully the cost isn’t extremely high. Interesting approach to how they have done the body.

Even though I have customs of both figures I'm probably going to consider buying both anyways. I could always sell the ones I don't want if I choose to.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

They had a final fantasy figure that was nowhere near as detailed and it went for a $160. I know that I paid around $1,000 for the solid snake from them. I'm thinking it's going to be at least half that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yeah if they get it made on a decent scale I would assume $500 or so. $300-400 would be a best case scenario in my experience.

Back