Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you checked the plastic bag, or the packing box that it came in? sometimes they do totally fall off the truck.

nothing in side the plastic bag or the box. I looked everywhere. Is missing stuff a known thing with Lim Toys?

contact the seller will send the missing item to them
And for brightness issue we cancel the lens on 005

Thanks for the information but as I wrote on FB about the lens it looks more realistic, that's why I asked about the missing lens ;)

nothing in side the plastic bag or the box. I looked everywhere. Is missing stuff a known thing with Lim Toys?

It happened for the first time to me. I had everything in 002 and 003.

yes, they forgot to include the stickers for the cassette tapes during the 1st release so you can only get it if you buy their expansion pack which they included...

Well , I finally got my recast head yesterday (after 5 months) but I'm pretty happy with it [emoji4]

The paint job it's pretty good [emoji108]
6a2ace479c9667f3371157f387bcd7c4.jpg

Well , I finally got my recast head yesterday (after 5 months) but I'm pretty happy with it [emoji4]

The paint job it's pretty good [emoji108]
6a2ace479c9667f3371157f387bcd7c4.jpg

probably came from the same factory lol. they should have went to a more ethical factory.

It happened for the first time to me. I had everything in 002 and 003.

Just wondering, where did you get the set from? If you both got it from the same place then we got our answer, if not, then it's probably a factory mistake.

Going to get the two pack from kg. For the price it's actually worth it. I know i was complaining over them not being single figures but really what you get in this set is definitely great. Plus I'm getting the 1/12 S++ of snake so why not get this also.

Going to get the two pack from kg. For the price it's actually worth it. I know i was complaining over them not being single figures but really what you get in this set is definitely great. Plus I'm getting the 1/12 S++ of snake so why not get this also.

It's an extremely generous price for the quality and ammount of stuff you're getting, especially for a 2 pack (not that I'm complaining:lol), a HT figure for example ususally costs more than the 2 pack, hell even some other unlicensed figures and 2 packs cost more, the most recent example being the CCToys Joel and Ellie 2 pack.

It's an extremely generous price for the quality and ammount of stuff you're getting, especially for a 2 pack (not that I'm complaining:lol), a HT figure for example ususally costs more than the 2 pack, hell even some other unlicensed figures and 2 packs cost more, the most recent example being the CCToys Joel and Ellie 2 pack.
Yeah most of the time a hot toys figure cost around the same price that this set is i also saw LOU set and don't understand why it's more seeing how ellie doesn't have a body in the set.

I preordered my Snake amiibo on amazon japan. Damn thing won't be out til Dec 31st, 2019!! That can't be right can it?

Still....I want it. It's my first MGS collectible since those Konami trading figures from 2002. I've been a bit out of the loop.

Yeah most of the time a hot toys figure cost around the same price that this set is i also saw LOU set and don't understand why it's more seeing how ellie doesn't have a body in the set.

Yeah the CCToys 2 pack price is just mind boggling, especially considering we have to drop another $70 on the side just to get ellie her body!

Yeah the CCToys 2 pack price is just mind boggling, especially considering we have to drop another $70 on the side just to get ellie her body!
I have the two set pack on preorder but I also thought it was very expensive considering that one figure is not complete [emoji35]

Anyway here is my quick kitbash made out of leftovers

35712b2660ff915f6966abe8233b48b1.jpg
4c3f318a96b4258bfb787c2505ca7a86.jpg

Back