Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, my interest in MGS pretty much died so I’m going to sell off all my MGS stuff including PAKs, Hot Toys Raiden exclusive, HT Snake, HT Boss, Lim Toys the 1st release with the desert pack, and custom Tiger Stripe MGS3 Snake and Peacewalker Snake. If you’re interested in any of these things, drop me a PM.

Send some pics

axmpa8.jpg

Why do they have a triple pack for the 1/12 scale venom snake on KGhobby??? Weird, its the same figure, every version has a little extra, no?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Raiden, Snake, Pliss, Otacon

I'm not entirely sure how to add pictures on here, so I've uploaded them on to Imgur.

https://imgur.com/a/bQWvVWU

Raiden's sword is broken but he's still sealed and I've still got the original box haha.

The rest are in the official Kubrick cases. Let me know if you're interested or if you'd like anymore pictures.

If anyone else is after any Kubricks or even the cases please let me know - I have a bunch!

I contacted KGHobby on the 15th about the missing parts on my LIM-005 set....they said they haven't heard anything from Lim Toys yet. Should I wait or ask for a refund?

I remember when that figure first came out for $50, bought that from bbts. Now all those playarts figures are way too expensive at release. The cost of plastic... hard to believe that was back in 2012.

I remember when that figure first came out for $50, bought that from bbts. Now all those playarts figures are way too expensive at release. The cost of plastic... hard to believe that was back in 2012.

And the quality went down ever since. It was such an awesome line, it's a shame what happened to it, and the complete haunt of the Metal Gear line. SAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's the sheer lack of MGS 1/MGS 2 figures in the PAK lineup, that has inspired me to keep all of my McFarlane figures.

And yeah, the the newer PAK figures were ridiculously overpriced :/.

I want to ask, how do you take off the head from medicom old snake? Do you have to pen the screws? I ended up broke it by pulling it off the body and the neck still attached to the head lol

I was able to just pull it off the peg but Medicom made these out of kinetic Sand so they are just looking for a reason to fall apart.

I think it's the sheer lack of MGS 1/MGS 2 figures in the PAK lineup, that has inspired me to keep all of my McFarlane figures.

And yeah, the the newer PAK figures were ridiculously overpriced :/.

It's soo strange, considering MGS1/2 figures are the ones that sell out and go up in value the most..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back