Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really tempted to pick up Gecco's cyborg ninja but I am worried he will be a bit too small for my 1/6 collection. Would someone mind taking a pic of him next to HT Snake?

I decided to take a chance on Gecco Ninja after snagging him for a pretty good deal on eBay. Just in case anyone else is interested, here is a quick size comparison picture. He is smaller than I would like but I think he looks okay as long as he isn't right next to HT Raiden. In the end, I am really glad I picked him up and I would probably buy two if they weren't so expensive.

IMG_6124.jpg

It will be interesting how popular it will be. Hopefully everyone will stop making MGS3 & MGSV stuff and remember Solid Snake is what the fans want.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I decided to take a chance on Gecco Ninja after snagging him for a pretty good deal on eBay. Just in case anyone else is interested, here is a quick size comparison picture. He is smaller than I would like but I think he looks okay as long as he isn't right next to HT Raiden. In the end, I am really glad I picked him up and I would probably buy two if they weren't so expensive.

View attachment 448284

Congrats! :clap

It's a fantastic statue.

Are there any good old Big Boss figures?

The best are the Medicom figures. Perfectly stylised imo with am awesome sculpt

Then LimToys MGSV Snake is a game accurate representation

Then the 4inch Revolmini Snake.

All others are only OK imo, but the Play Arts Kai series is notable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, which ones are you after? I've got a whole bunch of MGS2 Kubricks stored in the loft lol.

Raiden, Snake, Pliss, Otacon

I've definitely got a raiden. And I think it's sealed, though I seem to remember the sword being broken. Not too sure about the rest but let me know if you're interested. And how much you're looking to pay.

Hey guys, my interest in MGS pretty much died so I’m going to sell off all my MGS stuff including PAKs, Hot Toys Raiden exclusive, HT Snake, HT Boss, Lim Toys the 1st release with the desert pack, and custom Tiger Stripe MGS3 Snake and Peacewalker Snake. If you’re interested in any of these things, drop me a PM.

Wish someone had: Sahelanthropis koto black, 1:1 arm premium pack, sniper wolf and/or meryl konami dolls, idroid case, mgsv seiko watch..........im sure i forgot something.

I got 3 kubricks: tiger stripe naked snake, digital, and cold war (missing pistol). I also have a venom snake bust, everything has packaging and is in almost perfect condition.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back