Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youre welcome! What did you get it for? It started @ like $102.50 or something like that. I know youve been looking for that figure for quite a while so im glad you actually got it.

Have PAK ever done re-issues on their stuff? Would be awesome to grab Cyborg Ninja and Solid. Since those are the next best thing to get. Until somebody makes an affordable 1/6 figure. Lol.

And damn it, I can't wait for Nendo Snake to arrive.

So cute.

congrats synysterfox, that was a great price! I thought the bidding might go pretty high but good on you.
Why does it have Vegeta's hairline?

QxMFNds.jpg
I did not notice that on the Revo :lol wow. I don't like the paint either, especially on the mechanical arm.

I'm wondering if we'll ever see anything about the Nendoriod Venom Snake, but I doubt it at this rate. Either way, I'm certainly slowing dowon on MGS collectibles. I don't have much planned besides maybe getting some of the PAKs and that's it.

I imagine Nendo Cyborg Ninja would be adorable as well.
Nendo Meryl, Nendo Liquid...oooh keep it coming GSC :drool I just got some Nendoriods recently which I absolutely adore, and I've got Solid Snake on PO.

Nendo Meryl, Nendo Liquid...oooh keep it coming GSC :drool I just got some Nendoriods recently which I absolutely adore, and I've got Solid Snake on PO.
I think any of the characters would be absolutely fun to have. For some reason though, I really want an Old Snake Nendo. Don't remember if they ever made old characters before. Have they?

I think any of the characters would be absolutely fun to have. For some reason though, I really want an Old Snake Nendo. Don't remember if they ever made old characters before. Have they?
They haven't, in statue, nendoriod or Figma form. Remember Good Smile is all about schoolgirls :lol Solid Snake and Venom Snake may be their oldest characters though. Iron Man (due to the Tony Stark head mostly) may be their oldest at the moment, but I'm not sure.

Edit: wait no, Nendoriod Darth Vader would probably be their oldest figure, especially if he has an unmasked head.

Last edited:
They haven't, in statue, nendoriod or Figma form. Remember Good Smile is all about schoolgirls :lol Solid Snake and Venom Snake may be their oldest characters though. Iron Man (due to the Tony Stark head mostly) may be their oldest at the moment, but I'm not sure.

Edit: wait no, Nendoriod Darth Vader would probably be their oldest figure, especially if he has an unmasked head.

Animes can make old people look pretty cute. I'm sure they can accomplish the same. Ahahaha yeah. GSC stuff are awesome. But I hate the fact that their PVC figures differ in scale according to the show they come from. 1/7, 1/8, 1/10. I hate the inconsistency.

Anyways, back to Metal Gear Stuff. I wonder if 3A Rex and Ray are still available in the secondary markets at SRP or something? I'd love to own them, at least once I'm working in a few years time. Or are they really rare and sure to raise in price soon?

Well I just lost even more interest in the Hot Toys The Boss. On SSC, they lowered her rewards points back down to $9.70 instead of the original $27. ****ing buzzkill. :slap:

The Gecco Raiden seems to be the most faultless MGS collectible since the PW PAK, and that was YEARS ago. :lol

Back