Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this notice from them.

"This is an automatically generated message to acknowledge that we have received the order below under order number: **********
Please check the following information to make sure all details are correct and make any necessary changes through your My Account page on our website. The status of your order can be confirmed on your order history page on our website.

At the moment, your pre-order

is in queue, and we have yet to find out if we can secure your order.
It usually takes about one to two weeks before we know its availability,
as we might have to contact several distributors.
Please be patient, and wait for our next mail. We will contact you
as soon as possible.

In the unfortunate case that the item is all reserved at our
distributors, we won't be able to offer you the item.
Please excuse us when this occurs."

Although I read that they usually get enough to cover all orders.

Finally decided to get a medicom RAH snake.
I'm pretty damn happy with him, looks close to the in game version and he has 2 eyes :horror

The Medis are the closest representation to MGS 3's artwork than any other Big Boss figure released so far. I'm really inclined to track down another RAH Tiger Stripe figure, since I no longer have my PW PAKs.

I kinda hate I got rid of the Croc Cap :lol Although it didn't go with any of my collection anyway. I'm only keeping the PW PAK since I got all of the other figures from the line.

Finally decided to get a medicom RAH snake.
I'm pretty damn happy with him, looks close to the in game version and he has 2 eyes :horror

Oh man I SOOO would love to own that eventually, congrats! Now get him repainted!

Still is the best representation of Big Boss ever done was those Medicoms.

The Medis are the closest representation to MGS 3's artwork than any other Big Boss figure released so far. I'm really inclined to track down another RAH Tiger Stripe figure, since I no longer have my PW PAKs.

:exactly:

The Medi Snakes, PAK PW, and Gecco Raiden are the top 3 MGS figures, now that I think about it.

So... I need your opinion, bros. I CAN get a new PS4 in a week. OR, I can pre-order Gecco Raiden and have it paid off at the end of the month with amiami. What should I do? :lol

Oh man I SOOO would love to own that eventually, congrats! Now get him repainted!

:exactly:

The Medi Snakes, PAK PW, and Gecco Raiden are the top 3 MGS figures, now that I think about it.

Much love was poured into those. I really hope I can get that Gecco Raiden, the Gecco Snake is ugly as faulk.

So... I need your opinion, bros. I CAN get a new PS4 in a week. OR, I can pre-order Gecco Raiden and have it paid off at the end of the month with amiami. What should I do? :lol

PS4. Greatness Awaits.. and she's getting tired of waiting for you. :monkey3

I'd go PS4. Amiami will more than likely have enough stock. Plus, worse case scenario you can still get it from another retailer but jacked up to official retail.

PS4. Greatness Awaits.. and she's getting tired of waiting for you. :monkey3

Cam to cam chat :monkey3

:)More detail in the face would be awesome this version is a bit pale, anyone got pics of a repaint?
oi Solidus I'd probably go for the ps4 man. ....or save towards a gaming PC

:)More detail in the face would be awesome this version is a bit pale, anyone got pics of a repaint?
oi Solidus I'd probably go for the ps4 man. ....or save towards a gaming PC

Not exactly the Tiger Stripe but here's the Crop Cap version:

15648677572_a846422a10_b.jpg

And yeah, Solidus already has a sick gaming PC that probably makes the PS4 feel like a toaster.

Not exactly the Tiger Stripe but here's the Crop Cap version:

15648677572_a846422a10_b.jpg

And yeah, Solidus already has a sick gaming PC that probably makes the PS4 feel like a toaster.

That paint work is awesome. You don't get the appreciation you deserve, you got more talent than most of the big wigs around here. I love what you did with Lara Croft and Old Snake.

That paint work is awesome. You don't get the appreciation you deserve, you got more talent than most of the big wigs around here. I love what you did with Lara Croft and Old Snake.

That really means a lot Pliss, thanks. Like I said, I'm open to doing stuff for exclusively for my SSF buddies if I had the time so don't throw away that Old Snake just yet!

I just can't wait when the SSC Snake Plissken arrives and work on him. It's just bad paint, nothing beyond a decent paintjob but the "I'm cancelling" trolls there just won't quit. :lol

That really means a lot Pliss, thanks. Like I said, I'm open to doing stuff for exclusively for my SSF buddies if I had the time so don't throw away that Old Snake just yet!

I just can't wait when the SSC Snake Plissken arrives and work on him. It's just bad paint, nothing beyond a decent paintjob but the "I'm cancelling" trolls there just won't quit. :lol

I don't post in threads of figures I'm not getting... but they need to constantly remind everyone they're not getting it :lol turds.

Back