Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amiami will probably have Quiet for $40 at some point considering Raiden and Liquid were literally that price if not lower recently.

God damn. That paint app on the Gecco Raiden is superb. Shiet shiet shiet. It's so damn expensive though. Argh. And with the amount of POs I have currently, gah.

Tengah buat final year project. Ahaha.

On another note, do you guys think this guy will be sold out? Thinking of waiting to see if the price will go down.

:lol What are you studying?

I think Gecco statues barely drop in price, but facing competition from HT, who knows?

:lol What are you studying?

I think Gecco statues barely drop in price, but facing competition from HT, who knows?
Mechanical Engineering. Final year.

Well, the Gecco Naruto is still abundant in the market. Hmm.....I just might grab it if the HT Raiden disappoints XD

Nendoriod Solid Snake comes out on the 21st, a little earlier than expected. Two days after my birthday though, not too bad :yess:

I give up. You win Gecco. Take my money. :thud:

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue-11.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue-6.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue-4.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue-2.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-10.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue.jpg

Gecco-Raiden-Inspection-Statue-3.jpg

^ Man, it's going to take a lot for Hot Toys to beat that. This statue wasn't even that expensive on HLJ the last time I checked, either.

^ Man, it's going to take a lot for Hot Toys to beat that. This statue wasn't even that expensive on HLJ the last time I checked, either.

Maybe Hot Toys can't? :lol

The hair looks MUCH better on the Gecco than the HT, that's for sure. I'm sold on getting both, no second thoughts anymore.

Hot-Toys-Raiden-Figure-Close.jpg

Maybe Hot Toys can't? :lol

The hair looks MUCH better on the Gecco than the HT, that's for sure. I'm sold on getting both, no second thoughts anymore.

The more I see that statue, the more I think the HT version is really half-assed beyond having an amazing face sculpt. Wrong colours on the body, funsize HF katana, Murasama only included with the EX, includes rifle for no apparent reason, no LED in the eye or even a swappable eyeball with red iris...

Maybe this is why it's delayed? Kojima and Shinkawa finally realised it was the wrong colour :lol

Stupid work PC blocks the pics!

roflbot.jpg

Back