Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Ground Zeroes Snake yesterday.

j4sXTWG.jpg

HH3lEfJ.jpg

8lOHzqt.jpg

0kPkrHl.jpg

51Efmmr.jpg

xsvQIet.jpg

KcKQgQ4.jpg

diSzPs4.jpg

Jason is the only other member I've seen with it :lol

It's a nice figure, but not worth $100. I paid $80 shipped. His head is WAY... WAY too small for the body. The NVG Goggles head has a bald patch in his beard too.

Quiet has two heads? Isn't that like the fourth MGSV PAK to have a spare head? I can't get started with getting doubles to get second display option for all of them... I considered it with the GZBB, but **** it.

Boobs are way too big still. Makes her torso look too big. Face sculpt is still way off. Why can't they get someone who can actually copy a sculpt? On the plus side, I the hair doesn't look like play-doh spaghetti anymore.

She looks better in quarter-view angles, but upfront? Good lord her torso looks over-sized. :slap

Definitely skipping Quiet since all the stuff Kojima has put out about her hasn't convinced me like..... at all.
I'm just gonna stick with TPPBB, Skull Face and Ocelot for MGSV thank you (might get Mantis if it looks decent).

Back