Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The finalized Gecco Raiden ready to be shipped, according to Kojima. It looks genuinely magnificent, with seemingly perfect paint application plus that light up eye looks badass. Looks like I'm contemplated on getting one. :lol

B6pSgiNCAAA2n4l.jpg

B6pSghuCAAAW5wD.jpg

B6pSgiYCAAArU5-.jpg

B6pSghtCUAA1eLW.jpg

The finalized Gecco Raiden ready to be shipped, according to Kojima. It looks genuinely magnificent, with seemingly perfect paint application plus that light up eye looks badass. Looks like I'm contemplated on getting one. :lol

B6pSgiNCAAA2n4l.jpg

B6pSghuCAAAW5wD.jpg

B6pSgiYCAAArU5-.jpg

B6pSghtCUAA1eLW.jpg

I hate I cancelled my order... hopefully I can have some extra cash next week and MAYBE order it.

to be honest, i only got Meryl for completest sake of wanting all MGS1 figures, otherwise i wouldn't have bought her either

Oh and the fact they were much cheaper back then, They have almost doubled in price

I may have to get another Meryl at some point since her elbow pad broke on mine... wonderful QC Square...

Have you still got it? just glue it back on, mine fell off too

I sort of hope they go onto MGS3 soon so i can get EVA at least so i can buddy Meryl up with someone, shes the odd one out now in my display

Or even better MGS1 Psycho Mantis :yess:

I can use the ornaments from the Mcfarlene Psycho Mantis too, cuz you know PAK are too tight arsed to include them

I can glue it back on, but I'm too OCD about that stuff. I'd still want it to be poseble :lol it's so stupid.

Back