Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they only had 2 of the bundles at my Gamestop this morning. my buddy said they actually had 3 but one of the managers was buying one for himself. so far its pretty impressive. i've been watching the special features on the bonus disc and listening to the soundtrack thats included with the limited edition. i recommend getting the limited edition for this game as its actually worth the extra money.

I'm a bit into the second act so far, and I'm loving every minute of it. I can't wait to get to the next act, because they're saying it's one of the most impressive looking enviornments ever made for a game.

My complaints far out weigh my positives of the game so far, but I'm at the start of Act 4, and it actually brought a tear to my eye remembring back to MGS1 and what a great game that was. I'd love a remake of that with MGS4's production and graphics.

have you guys read what you have to do to get the big boss face camo, you have to play big boss extreme without killing anyone,(bosses included)raise no alerts, use no stealth suit or bandanna, no health regaining items and finish the game in less then 5 hours.

anyone who can do that is worthy of the title of big boss.

have you guys read what you have to do to get the big boss face camo, you have to play big boss extreme without killing anyone,(bosses included)raise no alerts, use no stealth suit or bandanna, no health regaining items and finish the game in less then 5 hours.

anyone who can do that is worthy of the title of big boss.

:google that is insane, you would have to devote your life to the game for a while.

Back