Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid ***spoilers***

Feel free to discuss some spoilers with us then Zack, the day before the games comes out :lol

i can do that!

SPOILER

He gets given big bosses gun from snake eater, because it isnt ID locked and it's the only gun otacon could find to give him!

the install screen is also very cool, it features a close up of snake smoking and it gives you messages such as only play for an hour then take a 15 min break, play in a well lit room, and whenever snake flicks his cigarette it says ''use an ashtray for ash and butts''

Ok, holy ^^^^. I just called my buddy Sam (Manager) at my local Gamestop and he said they will only be getting in about 4 of the 80GB bundles!! ^^^^!! I didn't want to stand in line today. ^^^^!! I may just go after work and get in line at like 5PM. ^^^^!!!!!

Ok, holy ^^^^. I just called my buddy Sam (Manager) at my local Gamestop and he said they will only be getting in about 4 of the 80GB bundles!! ^^^^!! I didn't want to stand in line today. ^^^^!! I may just go after work and get in line at like 5PM. ^^^^!!!!!

theres an in game ipod which you can equip and you collect songs for it, all from the metal gear soundtracks,

you use it with the right analog stick clicking and moving it like an actual ipod clickwheel!!

are they the only store getting them? what about walmart, target, etc?

No, but if this store is getting such slime pickings, I'm wondering how other places are gonna fare. But I know none of the other places are gonna tell me how many they are geting...... And these guys do tons and tons of business, being so close to the UC Berkeley campus. Damn! I really don't wanna have to wait a couple of weeks to get one if I don't go and stand in line tonight!

No, but if this store is getting such slime pickings, I'm wondering how other places are gonna fare. But I know none of the other places are gonna tell me how many they are geting...... And these guys do tons and tons of business, being so close to the UC Berkeley campus. Damn! I really don't wanna have to wait a couple of weeks to get one if I don't go and stand in line tonight!

You know these are going to replace the motorstorm 80Gb? I am thinking, not all that rare later on. As of now, not sure.

You know these are going to replace the motorstorm 80Gb? I am thinking, not all that rare later on. As of now, not sure.

Don't know that for sure, but that would be a pretty damned smart move on Sony's part to do something like that. Or they might just move back to the regular 80GB console by itself. Who knows........??

are the 80gb bakwards compatible?

words cannot describe how great this is by the way

SPOILER***************

when snake meets meryl it's quite a touching scene, meryl has a lot of issues with campbell also

don't forget it comes with the new controller too so it does have an added benefit over the previous motostorm pack.

I called my walmart and they have 8 MGS4 bundle systems....i might pick one up and give my mom the 40GB one I bought last week for Christmas.

regarding dog tags for sick boy,

i dont know yet! ive been rushing through the game for all the cutscenes before i give it a proper play,

but i doubt it, because the game keeps going on about SPOILERS *****

PMC's being tagged and monitored and controled by their nanomachines by the patriots.

theres also an infinite amount of soldiers on two sides,

id say id go and hold someone up, but im in the middle of a boss battle!

don't forget it comes with the new controller too so it does have an added benefit over the previous motostorm pack.

I called my walmart and they have 8 MGS4 bundle systems....i might pick one up and give my mom the 40GB one I bought last week for Christmas.

Did you get this Al?

Heres to hoping :duff

Back