Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid ***spoilers***

i have my ps3 now so I'm game for online play.

I thought you were going to get it with your stimulus check? That's what I'll be doing.

Yep, got the check yesterday, have to deposit it.

So you're going to buy a PS3 tomorrow then right?

As much as I hate your face on my nipples, and everyone elses nipples, and Loki's nipples, and Keiths nipples, (it would be good to have you PS3 gaming with the rest of us). <--- don't tell anyone I said that part.

:rotfl:rotfl MIght not get it tomrorow, dont' want to stand in line, but soon.

my biggest questions concerning the game is what role eva(big mamma) will have after her role in mgs3, and of course wtf happened to raiden to turn him into a character that isnt totally gay.

my biggest questions concerning the game is what role eva(big mamma) will have after her role in mgs3, and of course wtf happened to raiden to turn him into a character that isnt totally gay.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl He was pretty g@y in MGS2, but I kinda liked him towards the end. HATED him at first. So he's the new cyborg ninja, what did grey fox finially die? That's the thing about not playing these games in a long time, I forgot what happened

Man, I'm gonna go through MGS4 before I even think about going online. I doubt I'll get on until Sunday or Monday.If the replayablity is extra high due to all of the weapons and stuff you can collect, it may be even longer.

Man, I'm gonna go through MGS4 before I even think about going online. I doubt I'll get on until Sunday or Monday.If the replayablity is extra high due to all of the weapons and stuff you can collect, it may be even longer.

i agree with you 100% on that i read that every weapon has several options of customization that truly changes the effectiveness, in terms of damage and accuracy.

i agree with you 100% on that i read that every weapon has several options of customization that truly changes the effectiveness, in terms of damage and accuracy.

Yeah, it's gonna be like RE4, except about 50 more weapons.:lol And I loved the weapon customization and stuff in RE4. Of course, this has much more customization due to the bunch of attachments we can add on to the weapons unlike the 1 attachment you MIGHT have for a weapon in RE4. But the buying of weapon stat upgrades was nice.

It's true. But they said that the $100 gift cards (online only as well) are while quantities last. So I'm going first thing in the morning about an hour before they open!!

Back